**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

When will the next progression be available?

Just wondering as we've had Paragon for about 1 year now. With act 8 likely being finished mid 2024, is there any plans for a new title/progression for better rewards etc.?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be surprised if we see it being introduced alongside a specific champion requirement. With 7r2s rank-ups costing the same as 6r5s (only more of the same resources), I can see the next title having something like "Have three 7r3s" as the requirement since that will presumably require a different resource(s) than what we have now. I doubt that it'll be tied to 6*s anymore.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Hopefully not before Act 8 exploration
    It'll be tied to 7 stars.....at least R2
    Probably something like 3 R2 7* & 100% Act 8

And if 7* R2 don't need some new rankup resource like T7B, or T4A, or T7CC, then it'll be linked with 7* R3s
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 198 ★★
    I just became Paragon and I feel a lot of parts of the game haven't been updated yet (loyalty store, sigil, daily crystals, monthly quest,..) First, they need to fix this before they create a new progression level.