Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

To pop or not to pop? (7* edition)

PandingoPandingo Posts: 729 ★★★
After what feels like MONTHS (has it been months?) Of six star shard grinding I finally hit 140k 7* shards. So with the initial 'discount' that beings me to 10 seven stars. And I'm curious. Should I spin them out? Pop all 10? Spin 5 and pop 5 if the first half are duds? Or is this a silly poll and you could really care less (I won't be offended I just like opinions)

To pop or not to pop? (7* edition) 164 votes

Pop them ALL
28%
SnakeEyes69KeonexFeeney234HenriqueSCCPama20009hydrogohardRCunhaCrusaderjrp01arisDe_Potato_SaladrockykostonKerneasIamnikeLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicdjr17pine_aplleGhostboytjieGogeta91199SCP1504 46 votes
Spin to win baby
37%
DarkestDestroyerzuffyyossege999menWardenclockjustarandomusernameNoıreSyndicatedRepto23Ackbar67PrimeSaviour_27Sachhyam257MysterioRabarberstengelColinwhitworth69AwesometimeTv_Sham_SbkruebL0TUS_MANTISMidnite93 61 votes
Spin 5/Pop 5
13%
FrankWhiteFfm1899RockyshockyWhoDaPooH3t3rLeoZedZippy_halliganShady55Hidr8__Darkraw346LickySuperstar_1126chazGamer5483AxewSeñor DudeYogesh_123Mknight123DerpyEagleJohny_JoestarSilentAris 22 votes
Go flex yourself it makes no difference and I don't care
21%
Hort4FrostyVegeta9001Total_Domin01HendrossCupidSandeepSDooberman420anggafkMrwarren96ButtehrsIronman3000Noob_Master69JdashGiantwalrus56BeastDadZAKKY1ChiliDogqm44ItsyaboyStephy05 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Spin to win baby
    I tend to spin while I’m missing quite a few champs cause it makes the good pull feel even better. After I get a decent amount I usually pop to save time. Really comes down to personal preference and what you want
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Spin to win baby
    The only time I’ll ever spin
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 221 ★★
    Pop them ALL
    Spin the first one or two, see ur luck and pop the remaining... It's gonna be hard to awaken seven stars, popping has probability of dupes... Plus the roster is small so this a good chance at awakening if you desire
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★
    Spin to win baby
    I will enjoy the spin...

To cry after getting War machine lol
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Pop them ALL
    This is the way
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★

since when was spending considered grinding haha

he grinds money to spend so basically he is grinding. haha
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,794 ★★★★
    Spin to win baby
    10 7* crystals? That's overkill on release date.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Pop them ALL

since when was spending considered grinding haha

he grinds money to spend so basically he is grinding. haha
    He is grinding in life while we peasants are grinding in game
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★
    Pop them ALL
    "Life is too short to not pop crystals"

Sun Tzu, the Art of War, probably
  • Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 38
    I have over 80K 7* shards and I will pop them. I always do.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Spin to win baby
    The first 7 star crystals I’ll spin, saved them for way too long to be done with it in 5 seconds

Actually, I forgot about the little connection issue sign when you try to pop crystals. So might even pop them as it will take much longer than spinning them
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Pop them ALL
    I don't like the emotional turmoil you might feel while opening them by pulling 6 duds before your first good one
    I personally would spin them but I am also a Masochist
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    I’m like so confused. I’m also a whale. I just wonder how you hoarded that many shards since I basically spent on every single deal, but they didn’t offer many 7 star shards related deals, most of them were given by duped 6 stars. How did you make it? Can you show me how?
  • Options
    Athos69Athos69 Posts: 39
    Spin to win baby
    Don’t matter how u got them or if u r a whale or not it’s your time and or money to do what u want with mate. I’m gonna spin mine to make it last a bit longer. Good luck bro
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I'ma do both
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They did a good job making a balanced pool. The risk is that you dupe a champ a lot or you already have them 6r4. Even the former isn’t terrible tbh.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 729 ★★★
    I guess it's 4 days away at this point. Not much else to do but roll with it. Start hoarding for next featured as well 😅 *wolverine high hopes*
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    So cool!!
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I seriously wanna see the person who got the 7* terrax tomorrow I wanna know his in game name so I can make sure he isn't uncollected or below... Jk I just wanna see the 7*
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

I seriously wanna see the person who got the 7* terrax tomorrow I wanna know his in game name so I can make sure he isn't uncollected or below... Jk I just wanna see the 7*

If he is above that then we,ll nevera know who he is (unless he shows in on the forums) i already searched gstudios28 and i did,nt fount anything
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I choose this to meme (i only have 3.4k 7 Star shards but i,m not Even paragon i,ll wait some days to build some healing ítems) but i Say spin 3/6 based on your pulls and wait for others to get added