**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AQ First day Alliance rewards gone now?

For so long as I remember, there were always a chance to gain Alliance Events rewards on the first day of AQs - in particular the 20% and 10% Boosts. I went in to the last AQ thinking this event was on but to my dismay it wasn’t. This created absolutely NO incentive for my Alliance to even finish that first day, much less the following days. Did they move the rewards to another day or are they gone altogether?

Comments

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 499 ★★
    Is part of the 7 days alliance engagement event now.. don't you receive the in game msg regarding those changes or you happily ignore it?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,141 Guardian
    GöD87 said:

Who disagrees to that comment?? Your all weird

Maybe because you’re wrong ?
    There are NO MORE Daily Ally Events such as the old Item Use, Loyalty Spend, Press Help, and *yes* no more Alliance Quest Combat events.

So one could not just have finished, they haven’t been there in however many weeks since new 7-day sister-event to Summoner Advancement (the new “Engagement” event) had replaced those other daily ones.

There are potential random weekly Objectives for Alliance Combat and AW Combat, but not Events.
  • Options
    WhatevertooWhatevertoo Posts: 65
    Keltan said:

Is part of the 7 days alliance engagement event now.. don't you receive the in game msg regarding those changes or you happily ignore it?

You mean the way Kabam happily ignores complaints about their rogue AI and then continues to cut resources that allow people to, at the VERY least, “even the odds” without receiving due compensation? No, I’m not that messed up yet.

Firstly, my alliance BARELY even play the game anymore, either because of life, disgust at the state of a once great game, lack of time, etc…you name it. But thank you for pointing it out - one of us noticed just before I read this, letting me know they tied it to War so you pretty much are extorted to play both modes ( even tho they STILL haven’t fixed the increasingly worsening AI issue - or increasingly better, depending on which side you’re on).

Secondly, that is just another “nerf” of what had become a standard, in game, game player compensation. FTP or not, it helped ever so slightly when you played the game at higher difficulties. The reason it is a “nerf” is because it penalizes players who don’t like to play both modes, AQ and AW ( esp off- season ), respectively. Since you read the message, and I probably deleted it by now, can you tell me if they retained BOTH boosts? Without the snarkiness preferably, but I understand if you can’t help yourself :)
  • Options
    edited May 2023

GöD87 said:

There are NO MORE Daily Ally Events such as the old Item Use, Loyalty Spend, Press Help, and *yes* no more Alliance Quest Combat events.

So one could not just have finished, they haven’t been there in however many weeks since new 7-day sister-event to Summoner Advancement (the new “Engagement” event) had replaced those other daily ones.

There are potential random weekly Objectives for Alliance Combat and AW Combat, but not Events.
    I thought he was asking about the rewards of an actual “sister-event” that had finished without receiving the promised rewards - or like some people are complaining about currently missing Summoner Advancement rewards? 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,141 Guardian

GöD87 said:

I thought he was asking about the rewards of an actual “sister-event” that had finished without receiving the promised rewards - or like some people are complaining about currently missing Summoner Advancement rewards? 🤷‍♂️

Oh, could be. I read it as “no it's not just new engagement, there should have still been a 1-day that just ended, afterall, there always was a 1 day AQ so why not today”.

And no, I don’t work for Kabam, and had followed up elsewhere about the missing rewards for Advancement event (and helped point out what the problem might be, when Kabam looks at it) that just ended.

As for boosts, they are in new weekly Engagement Event, at a level of whatever is below 100,000 pts level. 15/20/20 % boosts (Attack, Health, Combo).
    While lesser ones are in Store (albiet, costs units for those there), 10/10/15 %
  • Options

GöD87 said:

Oh, could be. I read it as “no it's not just new engagement, there should have still been a 1-day that just ended, afterall, there always was a 1 day AQ so why not today”.

And no, I don’t work for Kabam, and had followed up elsewhere about the missing rewards for Advancement event (and helped point out what the problem might be, when Kabam looks at it) that just ended.

As for boosts, they are in new weekly Engagement Event, at a level of whatever is below 100,000 pts level. 15/20/20 % boosts (Attack, Health, Combo).
    While lesser ones are in Store (albiet, costs units for those there), 10/10/15 %
    Thank you much 🙏