Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Monthly EQ Ch. 1.1 A Path…

It’s the bring a Mutant chapter with Biohazard as the Global defender buff.

There’s Terrax and Gorr back to back as the 2nd & 3rd fights on this path. So, besides Iceman (cause I’m not lucky enough to have one), what champs are useful in defeating these two?

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I used a 6* rank3 Rogue vs both of them. Not really a champ most rank up but I really do like using her.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    Went with Apoc+5* Cable, Namor and R1 OR. Cable surprisingly effective against Gorr just parry-heavy.

Tigra for the boss.

Not pretty, but got it done. And I agree it’s kind of a cheap set of champs for those nodes.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 446 ★★★
    I used Domino for Terrax was a bit long fight but one shot and AA for Gorr.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Pretty much any mutants. Don’t bleed Gorr (unless it’s Archangel) and you’re fine. Don’t stand next to Terrax the entire fight and you’re fine. I made Cable a horseman and he tore through both fights.
  • Options
    NononoNonono Posts: 45

Pretty much any mutants. Don’t bleed Gorr (unless it’s Archangel) and you’re fine. Don’t stand next to Terrax the entire fight and you’re fine. I made Cable a horseman and he tore through both fights.

Curious. How did you make Cable a Horseman so fast when it takes 3 non-Mutant fights to get Apoc 4 persistent charges in order to make a Mutant champ a Horseman?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I brung Namor, Kitty, Wolvie, Sinister and Omega Red, so Apoc gets all charges and can make wolverine killer, Kitty can nuke well since the bleed does nothing.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Nonono said:

Curious. How did you make Cable a Horseman so fast when it takes 3 non-Mutant fights to get Apoc 4 persistent charges in order to make a Mutant champ a Horseman?

The cable synergy with Apoc gives him 4 persistent charges on his first fight. So you can get a horseman after only 1 fight
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Nonono said:

What @Axew said. Easily Apoc’s most significant synergy.
  • Options
    Axew said:

Nonono said:

The cable synergy with Apoc gives him 4 persistent charges on his first fight. So you can get a horseman after only 1 fight

Snap! I did not know this lol. Thanks for that tip! I’ll have to try this next round. I’ve currently restarted the path bringing in Omega Red (cause I keep forgetting he’s Poison Immune) and my 5* Iceman. Just waiting on energy to refill currently….
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This thread has made me want to see a high level Sinister/Gorr fight just to know what debuff chaos can be caused with Sinister’s sp1 passing stuff back and forth.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    If there’s a Biohazard, then Omega Red is almost always the answer.
  • Options
    Omega Red worked easy lol. On the Gorr fight, I used my 5* Iceman thinking I’ll just get him down as far as I can and then finish him off with OR. Well, to my surprise, I killed Gorr on the first SP2 I threw with Iceman. Not sure how that happened, but I’ll take it!
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Nonono said:

There’s Terrax and Gorr back to back as the 2nd & 3rd fights on this path. So, besides Iceman (cause I’m not lucky enough to have one), what champs are useful in defeating these two?

i was thinking that this morning too! all my ranked mutants sitting in war so i brought R4 BWCV and took 4 minutes to kill terrax. brutal
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Nonono said:

I brought abs man + ibom for this path, then colossus, omega red and doom.
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    I had to reset few times cuz of mordo being defensive and going for sp3 ..
    But r3 apoc +cable works and bishop destroyed terrax and most of that chapter.
  • Options
    Nonono said:

i used a 5* colossus with the omega synergy. he dispatched both of them very quickly.
  • Options
    I pretty much used toad for everyone
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Used Horseman Wolvie for Gorr (healing go BRRrrrrRRrRr). Use Cable for Terrax (SP2 concussion shuts down the direct damage of rock field)
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    5*r5 Namor ate those 2 for snack.

There are many other options, I just prefer Namor and his playstyle.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Omega Red + Sabertooth best!
  • Options
    VeryViciousVeryVicious Posts: 30
    Used AA for Gorr. Apoc for Terrax. Worked even though I got hit by Gorr.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    TyEdge said:

This thread has made me want to see a high level Sinister/Gorr fight just to know what debuff chaos can be caused with Sinister’s sp1 passing stuff back and forth.

My sinisters r4 high Sig and I didn't even think of it tbh, probably should've but just nuked most fights with kitty.

The best one is the next quest, my r3 Dr strange cleared every fight with 100% health. Infamous ironman synergy to refresh blessings, and just heavy in the corner once lifesteal comes round and they don't gain power.