**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bauble rewards not appeared

Comments

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★

And
    Kabam Jax said:

Hmm Jax? Why the compensation is a feature crystal? o.O the whole problem was the drop rates wrong on the 15 paragon crystals that i bought
    Ps: I didn't claim it yet

I feel that, I can stay with no compensation at all, instead of these kind of nonsense
    So we should keep yours?
    Mate... you can keep it if you wanted to... I haven’t claimed yet
  • Options
    SpectSpect Posts: 10
    Do thronebreakers get this compensation?
  • Options
    Spect said:

Do thronebreakers get this compensation?

I think only bundle 1 was a problem when comes to thronebreaker and kabam took care of it... only paragon players had these issues
  • Options
    Still no updated correction. Just the 6* featured and the blank message as well
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★

GöD87 said:

So where’s my featured 6* that everyone else seems to be getting then?

Good question, where is my featured crystal?
    Good question, Where is my featured crystal?
  • Options

Still no updated correction. Just the 6* featured and the blank message as well

Kabam did a quick fix on the crystals once they came to know... so the point is whether the crystal purchased before the fix or after to be valid for the compensation. Only those crystals which was/were bought before the tix have been given out.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    So what has been sent out so far? Gotten a featured 6* but didn’t get the cav nexus crystals yet.
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Jax i purchased 9 and got no compensation:( i got those the second the were out.. what's going on?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    when do we get the baubles converted to gold?
  • Options
    theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    I got 14 out of 15 cavs but it's just one so I ain't gonna complain about it being missing
  • Options
    SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    I have gotten nothing. MisterFantastic is now one of the accounts that still havent gotten a compensation yet
  • Options
    SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    All I wanted to do was to get my first 6* to help me get Uncollected, and then this started happening and I havent gotten anything in return
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    If we got featured crsystals from the banquet crystals that once opened, did not give from the new correct pool, will we get compensation also?

It wasn't just the ones purchased with baubles.
  • Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    I got nothing. Bought the 15 crystals and not get compensation. Support team don’t reaction on my letter from game
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    I bought 15 and only got 10
  • Options
    TrolololoTrolololo Posts: 12
    I got nothing, even messages
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    I got no cavs so far zzz
  • Options
    cane47cane47 Posts: 40
    I put in a ticket and haven't gotten anything, not even an empty message lol
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Yeah I only received 2 of the 4 crystals for the wrong ones they gave me during event and none of the cav crystals with the wrong drop rates replaced. What’s going on? Should have populated by now @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I got no cavs so far zzz

Yeah me neither. I bought 10 cavs as soon as the store launched and the drop rates seemed off. Does anyone know how long they were bugged for?
  • Options
    Btank54Btank54 Posts: 1
    Only received one cav nexus crystal and I indeed purchased all. Also I see some received features crystals and I bought those too. What is the criteria for compensation?
  • Options
    darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38
    How its posible they did this

I got no cavs so far zzz

Yeah me neither. I bought 10 cavs as soon as the store launched and the drop rates seemed off. Does anyone know how long they were bugged for?
    Me too. I receive 2 featured crystal and noone cav nexus. I dont understand. How can i open a ticket?
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited May 2023
    People must have forgot... You only get the Cavs refunded if you got them during the error(they fixed it shortly after the deals came out ) otherwise you won't get a refund.