**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Strange change in Alliance quest map 8

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hen4yHen4y Posts: 25
    you also have to consider that the opponent's 6s vs 7s defensive power rate is increased, did you make this assessment?
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre had a great thread on the matter.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335320/so-much-for-free-week-of-aq#latest
    Let's hope the team looks for compensation, because this is well warranted in this case.
  • Options
    Hen4yHen4y Posts: 25
    I am saddened by this silence from you, meanwhile today is day 5 and several players have spent extra resources to complete the cycle....
    it would be reasonable for you to give substantial compensation for 3 simple reasons:
    first of all, revive lv 2 because they are limited in ingame purchase and needed so many because of this bug.
    secondly, many potions were needed to fill the yellow bar covering the timeouts.
    third, last but not least, to calm down the players who haven't heard any answers from you about this, this silence is worse than a lie.
  • Options
    MeatbagFryMeatbagFry Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra hello! I hope you had great weekends. But do you have updates with the issue?
  • Options
    Franks090Franks090 Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

Still waiting for a clarifiation on this mess, this is simply unbelievable.
  • Options
    MeatbagFryMeatbagFry Posts: 19
    So still no updates. No comments...
  • Options
    PowPow48PowPow48 Posts: 17
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!
    Thanks for pointing this out.

I chatted with the game team, they were already aware of the issue, it is limited to Map 8.

They mentioned that the transition to 7-Star defenders was intentional, but not with the dramatically increased stats. The change was meant to be mostly a lateral move to 7-Stars, with nearly no substantial stat increase.
    The team is going to continue to dig into what happened here.

We'll update when we're able.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any update since new AQ about to start right around the corner. If it has been fixed my Alliance will run map 8 if not, we will not.
  • Options
    Knackiballs_1Knackiballs_1 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax" no news are good news ?
    New free week is not an answer
  • Options
    SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Kabam has become the parent that promises to fix things broken within the family, but doesn't follow through, instead disappearing without a word.
    Last AQ series was the costliest for our ally, which should not have been since the cost of AQ tickets were removed for the series. Kabam said they would look into this "unintentional" dramatic stat increase, and has gone dead silent without any follow up. Instead they offer another week of free AQ, likely with the same opponents as last week. Instead of returning some of the potions we used to get past these increased stat opponents, they double down on the cash grab. Here is an AQ health bundle, for purchase.
    Kabam MO is no longer surprising, but continues to be disappointing.

• Options
    This new AQ will be fixed I've heard. The stats will be toned down.
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★

I've been looking for an announcement on this. Did I miss it or did they only tell the CCP/guardians?
  • Options

I've been looking for an announcement on this. Did I miss it or did they only tell the CCP/guardians?
    It was mentioned to us, yes. That the change was unintentional. They should make an announcement about it shortly.
  • Options
    Not fixed
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!
    Thanks for pointing this out.

I chatted with the game team, they were already aware of the issue, it is limited to Map 8.

They mentioned that the transition to 7-Star defenders was intentional, but not with the dramatically increased stats. The change was meant to be mostly a lateral move to 7-Stars, with nearly no substantial stat increase.
    The team is going to continue to dig into what happened here.

We'll update when we're able.

But 7 stars have higher stats besides HP like power gain. This week again is bs with seven stars gaining to much power etc. you shouldn’t change the map without updating rewards. Seriously a jerk move on your companies part.