**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

HELP! Stuck on 5.2.3.

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 236 ★★
Hello everyone, I haven’t been posting for awhile. But, I’m so close to the collector. I’m on 5.2.3 currently, and stuck on the buffet node. I need a nullify immune champion. Titania and Mister Negative really work well. I have them both, but I don’t have the resources to. Any champions y’all would recommend, and paths? Thanks for the help. I have a new upgraded roster :)
My roster is shown below :)

Comments

• Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    You can use omega sentinel as your nullify imunne option. The easiest and shortesr path should be the one with storm and quake, the node being them starting with 2 bars of power.
    I would make this team -> titania, mr.negative, black cat, omega sentinel and kitty pryde
  • Options
    From who you have:
    Omega Sentinel who you already have maxed out is Nullify immune

Torch’s Incinerates reduce the opponents Regen rate by 20%. He’s not immune but he will help keep their healing low

Quicksilver doesn’t have any natural buffs to gain, and won’t trigger Buffet
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Just don't get hit and don't die and ko them before they ko you very easy
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    The pain doesn't stop here, 5.2.4 has the hardest nodes in the game, it took me 3 months to finally beat it
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Didn’t know omega sentinel was nullify immune! Now, I’ll begin 5.2.3!
  • Options
    Thank y’all! I just completed it, without y’all I wouldnt this close to the collector. Bruh now I’m on 5.2.4 🤮😤😭
  • Options

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hey good job. Next one is tough so definitely practice quite a few times before committing to a run to get a feel for it. If you have apoc he does great. Good luck!