**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7* Alliance Event

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    It just means the top prizes are reserved for those who do.
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97

This event is so gross lol

Hi Cat follow all your content
  • PoethellPoethell Posts: 124
    I agree with Cat totally
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    🐋🥛 fiesta
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Yeah... Wonder if that's a bug.. same situation here.. less than 3 weeks but an Alliance event that starts after u joined shouldn't have a restriction like this....

How many time does it show?
    7 days to qualify...doesnt seem right...
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Yeah... Wonder if that's a bug.. same situation here.. less than 3 weeks but an Alliance event that starts after u joined shouldn't have a restriction like this....

If so, it means we cannot switch Alliances...

Damn, this was a bad one Kabam... Im in a retired Alliance, so I dont think any of my mates will spend or open anything.

I was planning to open a decent bunch... Ill wait till Kabam says something about this
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    PhunkEq said:

There should’ve been an announcement way before letting us know not to change alliances close to the event… won’t be able to contribute until the last day of the event which is stupid

🧐 I would have just used how they operated with past events and moved earlier...those events you had to wait as well before you contribute if you jumped alliance..They went live on twitch with the 7* release date which is when some made the jump.
  • PhunkEqPhunkEq Posts: 48
    bm3epps said:

PhunkEq said:

There should’ve been an announcement way before letting us know not to change alliances close to the event… won’t be able to contribute until the last day of the event which is stupid

🧐 I would have just used how they operated with past events and moved earlier...those events you had to wait as well before you contribute if you jumped alliance..I would have move alliances after they went live on twitch with the 7* release date so the timer wouldn't be long.
    Except that was during AW season, and i changed alliance because of a thumb injury and couldn’t play competitively for a bit, if i had known I would’ve done it sooner or deal with the pain lol
  • PhunkEqPhunkEq Posts: 48
    I think the only fair thing to do here since this requirement wasn’t announced is to change it so that it’s just changes up until today and not for the previous few weeks
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    But I’ve been in my alliance for almost three weeks now so I’m just wondering if this is a visual bug or something cause I don’t wanna go all out and not be able to claim a single reward
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Do you guys honestly expect your alliance to hit these milestones? If 30 people open 2 7* each that gets you the first milestone. Do you really expect anything more than that? Not to mention the required points to get the next ones.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Are the points for solo event right? It seems low when comparing to ally event and the number of milestone you can reach for 10k points.
  • XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Posts: 46
    edited May 2023
    ISO17 said:

I currently have enough for 4 full 7* crystals. Which with the free paragon crystals will get me to the 2nd milestone. I would need to pop 150, 1-5-0 Pravin crystals to get all the rewards. Assuming they’re even gonna be 300 units, that’s 45,000 units of crystals. That’s about 15 odins worth of units. $1,500. And the whales get rewarded with rank up materials and FULL 2X T6CC??? This event is an absolute middle finger to the community that doesn’t fork over their wallets.

Free paragon crystals?
    Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Damn, this was a bad one Kabam... Im in a retired Alliance, so I dont think any of my mates will spend or open anything.

I was planning to open a decent bunch... Ill wait till Kabam says something about this
    Rofl ppl like u are the problem.. switching alliance trying to milk an event.. meanwhile legit players that switched weeks ahead after war season ended are stuck on a 7 day timer...
  • ISO17ISO17 Posts: 83 ★★

ISO17 said:

I currently have enough for 4 full 7* crystals. Which with the free paragon crystals will get me to the 2nd milestone. I would need to pop 150, 1-5-0 Pravin crystals to get all the rewards. Assuming they’re even gonna be 300 units, that’s 45,000 units of crystals. That’s about 15 odins worth of units. $1,500. And the whales get rewarded with rank up materials and FULL 2X T6CC??? This event is an absolute middle finger to the community that doesn’t fork over their wallets.

Free paragon crystals?
    There’s a couple paragon crystals you can get in the first few rewards if you can reach them with 7* crystals
    Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Rofl ppl like u are the problem.. switching alliance trying to milk an event.. meanwhile legit players that switched weeks ahead after war season ended are stuck on a 7 day timer...
    Lol, aint gonna lose rewards just because my allies are not going to enjoy the Event
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    So whales having a huge stockpile of 7* shards wasn't enough, they had to raise the base cost to 15000. Then you give whales a way to select their way into a R2 7*, what kind of absurd lead is this? It's disgusting!
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 627 ★★★

This event is so gross lol

Was trying to say same thing but I'm too busy puking in the corner. Absolutely ridiculous
    edited May 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Lol, aint gonna lose rewards just because my allies are not going to enjoy the Event
    Did i say u should lose rewards?.. This type of time blocks are made so ppl like u don't take advantage.. being in a retirement alliance is your choice. On the other hand people who switched alliances in a timely matter are time blocked on something they didn't know was going to happen...
    I don't understand how u can't see the difference between people affected by switching alliances without an event notification and people like you trying to switch alliances after the event...
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 273 ★★
    edited May 2023

I must have missed something because a huge majority don’t have access to Paragon bundles,
    Clarification?
    Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Did i say u should lose rewards?.. This type of time blocks are made so ppl like u don't take advantage.. being in a retirement alliance is your choice. On the other hand people who switched alliances in a timely matter are time blocked on something they didn't know was going to happen...
    I don't understand how u can't see the difference between people affected by switching alliances without an event notification and people like you trying to switch alliances after the event...
    I would have switched before if there were info lol, Idk why you assume otherwise