**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

False Advertising on the Paragon daily special

Bought the Paragon daily special last Sunday and it does not include the T3A shards as advertised. Looks like it is still incorrect this week. Tech support was not helpful and would not honor the advertised shard nor provide a refund.

Comments

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

I stated that in my ticket but it seemed to not be escalated. Very difficult to get support from the “support team”. But I do indeed believe it’s illegal to advertise as such, blame it on a bug, and not correct it with a refund or the advertised product.

Wait till Monday ig
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    No, it's telling you get t3a so that you can rank up your champs ;)
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Pretty sure it has t3a on normal days. Sunday is an exception
  • Options

Bought the Paragon daily special last Sunday and it does not include the T3A shards as advertised. Looks like it is still incorrect this week. Tech support was not helpful and would not honor the advertised shard nor provide a refund.

Just a question... All the items are shown in the deal. You can scroll up and down and see exactly what you're buying. Why would you buy it knowing there aren't any T3A in the items list to the right?
    Irrelevant. It's not even a question of visual . It specifically says there are t3a.
    Technically, both yours and his points are valid. You are correct where it does say you get this item specifically and it should honor that as well as support should. He is also right however that the deal shows what is in it and that specific item is missing form the depreciations.

This happens so often and frequently now that we as a community need to do better about looking closely at items before we purchase them. And support needs to get better at responding appropriately to these and other situations
    All they need to do is to be more clear with their bundles ...
    I agree, but even then they are plagued with incorrect drop rates and such. It’s an unfortunate cycle recently
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,059 ★★★★★

Just a question... All the items are shown in the deal. You can scroll up and down and see exactly what you're buying. Why would you buy it knowing there aren't any T3A in the items list to the right?
    Irrelevant. It's not even a question of visual . It specifically says there are t3a.
    Technically, both yours and his points are valid. You are correct where it does say you get this item specifically and it should honor that as well as support should. He is also right however that the deal shows what is in it and that specific item is missing form the depreciations.

This happens so often and frequently now that we as a community need to do better about looking closely at items before we purchase them. And support needs to get better at responding appropriately to these and other situations
    No on is saying they don't need to fix the text error, they are pretty clear in what you're about to buy since they literally on the same screen as the text.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    For a few bucks it is a great deal no matter, so take it and move along. You’ll live.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    It is misleading but technically you can use the paragon stamps you get in the bundle to get T3 alpha

They should change the description but the items you get are clearly listed.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

No on is saying they don't need to fix the text error, they are pretty clear in what you're about to buy since they literally on the same screen as the text.
    Being the devil’s advocate but how do people tell which one is correct? The one on the right or the one on the left.
    Neither, you raise a support ticket and/or bring it up to the forums. If one thing is off just assume it’s all wrong until proven otherwise
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Being the devil’s advocate but how do people tell which one is correct? The one on the right or the one on the left.
    I would go with what's on the right. But if I am not sure, I am not going to buy until I can find out.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I've always wondered why on Sundays they remove the t3a and t6b cats....
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They should give you two t3a fragments and call it a day.
  • Options
    Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46

This is the deal from a little over a week ago. Can we I some help connecting to the right support person? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46
    Can we get a response about a solution to this? Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Theshark1 said:

Still waiting for you to leave the game and forums. Worst kabam groupie I’ve ever encountered just need you to stop commenting in the forums no one likes you or wants your input. Sincerely a concerned mcoc player.
    @Theshark1 keep waiting.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

This is the deal from a little over a week ago. Can we I some help connecting to the right support person? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

That s the Sunday bundle, there IS a 5% t6 cc there, and you can get t3 from the paragon nexus