Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

7* Alliance Event

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike can u guys help on this? I Have been on my new alliance since war season ended, just missed the 1st milestone of the Alliance Event...because it put me on a 6 day timer to qualify... Was there even an announcement on this matter?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can only earn 40,000 points if you buy the max of 5 paragon bundles. Where do the rest of the points come from?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It sucks, as expected
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The math on this is obscene.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'd say the bar was set pretty high on this one.

First "agree" received!
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You can only earn 40,000 points if you buy the max of 5 paragon bundles. Where do the rest of the points come from?

Buying Odin’s to go out and buy plenty more Paragon crystals.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shamir51 said:

Buying Odin’s to go out and buy plenty more Paragon crystals.
    Oh yeah, that.
  • Options
    JammJimmJammJimm Posts: 13 β˜…
    I have been playing since near the beginning, grinding months for my first 4*, Rocket Racoon. I pulled a 4* Scarlett Witch moments before the version 12 mega nerf. I have never been as disappointed with this game as I am now.
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97 β˜…
    Guess sending a help ticket wouldn’t matter either
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "Poorly executed event" milking the whales while giving middle finger to others. Well done kabam! Just when we thought you won't go below than this
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I fully expected this to be a "milk the whales" kind of event, but the timer on the alliance event seems a bit ridiculous - especially (as other people pointed out) it was never officially announced in advance like the Banquet event for example... oh well
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    events like these just keep the top heavy whales at the top. i mean granted i think that's perfectly fine when something is catered to spenders but still ... there can always be a bit of balance ya know. a little ice cream on the side of the apple pie. but nope. per usual most people won't even sniff the top rewards for this event.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's sad when everything needs to be hard monetized.
    People have been waiting for this release and for most of them, today should have been a celebration.
    Instead... it is what it is.
    Kabam, maybe you will throw some crumbs for the rest of the players in the future.
    Just a thought from an insignificant player.
  • Options
    travgianttravgiant Posts: 19 β˜…
    Should have been a great day, but ended up not even opening my 7 stars yet, just so disgusted and disappointed with this game right now