**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is He Worth The Rankup Now? How Good Is He?

Comments

• UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    I had him at R3 unawakened for more than a year. Even unawakened he’s still a tank. I finally got him awakened and R4. He is one of my regular for every thing.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    He's going to r4 next for me. I've always been a fan since he was my first 3* back in 2019. Easy to use and great teammate
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    imo he's pretty outdated. haven't used my r3 sig 200 in a really long time. damage is mid, utility is only useful in quests. lots of champs can do what he does faster and w/o the sig/awakening investment.
  • IamnikeIamnike Posts: 227 ★★
    I would only do it if you really like him the new science champs outclass him.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    I used my 5* rank 5 for act completion

Used him alot in act 6, 7, 8.1 and the recent 8.2 🙂, would use him again in 8.2 exploration. The fights take a while but he's a very safe option.

He's a utility machine for act content. But only with max sig.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Have him at rank 4 sig 200, he’s super useful in story content still if you can max sig him.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Don’t know if he is the top of all science champs (as opinions varies), but i think he still is outstanding attacker
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    He's still hugely useful, and has access to pretty solid Damage. Underrated defender - mine regularly gets kills in BGs, probably because of his huge block Proficiency and his Glancing ability. The Unstoppable Nullify is useful against so many quests/opponents (including this season's Battlegrounds VT).

He's also got a really useful synergy for Hercules (arguably one of the best champions in the game), so he's a solid partner for Herc.

He's absolutely worth the rank-up. Also worth bearing in mind that for utility, he does benefit from being Awakened and high Sig: now we're in the era of 7* champs, 6* Sig stones and Awakening gems are becoming much more accessible; whereas it'll be a long, long time before that's true of Gems and Stones for 7* champs...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    He’s the ultimate utility champ that you can build a team around for a specific piece of content, there’s not many champions you can say that about.

He’s not Flashy but he hits like an absolute truck and is pretty simple to use.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    I use my rank 3 CAIW fifty times more than I use rank 5 Doom and iDoom.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    I have him awakened but don't use or invest in him
    I used a gem on him but then I got Scorpion and HT so I won't recommend ranking him up unless you don't have anyone to do science stuff
    Because he will eventually be out performed by better sciences
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I forgot that i have him as 5 Star and never use him i should knowing that science is My weakest class (the only R3 is.scorp i think) maybe i should use him more the only 5 Stars i use regulary are Angela and Doom i Guess i,ll try him