Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Apothecary discrepancy

So they removed revive farming and said it is for the best because so much rng
And they added these 2 levels which from thumbnail easy gives an L1 revive and the expert L2 plus other goodies
Needless to say there is no other goodies
And easy does not give any revives and expert give a single L1 revive
This need to be fixed please

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,705 Guardian
    Easy has a 1% chance to have a level 1 revive be on the path and hard has a 5% chance to have a level 2 revive spawn on the path
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★
    While I'd like to see easy give a level 1 revive .. kabam have covered themselves there as it says "potential rewards"
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Should get one from easy and two from hard a day as a guarantee then the 1/5% after that if you feel the need to put that much time in.

1 guaranteed from 4 paths is a bit crappy.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★

Should get one from easy and two from hard a day as a guarantee then the 1/5% after that if you feel the need to put that much time in.

1 guaranteed from 4 paths is a bit crappy.

Well it's 1 guaranteed for 2 paths, exploring hard gives you a level 1 daily. Easy only has a 1% chance to award a level 1 on the path. Hard has a 5% chance to award a level 2 on the path
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★

What is the point of this quest when they told they wanted to avoid RNG

and they themselves tell there is a 5% chance of a revive on the path (isn’t that called RNG)

It has guaranteed revives plus rng for a chance at extras
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★

and they themselves tell there is a 5% chance of a revive on the path (isn’t that called RNG)

That is what I was telling about when someone wants to stop RNG, why keeping a chance again for extras... it is still an RNG there... then what is the point of stating no RNG
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    The Apothecary is by far the worse idea in recent history. For me, all they've managed to do was slow progress, increase frustration and deminish motivation. However, if even 1 person is buying units for revives they more than compensate for me and my feelings.
  • Options

That is what I was telling about when someone wants to stop RNG, why keeping a chance again for extras... it is still an RNG there... then what is the point of stating no RNG
    You would rather have only the guaranteed revives there and no rng at all for potential more?
  • Options
    Hendross said:

The Apothecary is by far the worse idea in recent history. For me, all they've managed to do was slow progress, increase frustration and deminish motivation. However, if even 1 person is buying units for revives they more than compensate for me and my feelings.

Agreed, progress has definitely slowed. It is certainly more challenging or maybe just more time consuming now that I can no longer do this. Though amassing revives was just time spent elsewhere in the game.