Options

Finally beat the Grandmaster!!

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
Not the best of screen grabs, but it's all I managed to get of Purgatory taking down the Grandmaster!! So happy to finally have achieved Thronebreaker status!!

Rewards weren't anything fantastic, but still decent; a few more sigs on some 5*'s.

Overall, just happy I managed to beat him and get TB!!

Comments

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Luke9523 said:

Not the best of screen grabs, but it's all I managed to get of Purgatory taking down the Grandmaster!! So happy to finally have achieved Thronebreaker status!!

Rewards weren't anything fantastic, but still decent; a few more sigs on some 5*'s.

Congrats mate :)
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Getting that progression title is more important than those rewards tbh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    The rewards might not be the best but the title is more important. Congrats now on to ACT 7 and 8.
  • Options
    Thanks all! I totally agree, the title is the best thing about beating the GM! I'd have done it for that alone! 🤣
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Nice!!
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Great, now you can run three 7*-free lanes of shooting stars and partake of your alli's 7 star celebration rewards.

That's what I've been gently reminding every tb in my alli.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    Looking forward to this myself. Once I get through Act 6.2.1, Lifecycle then it will only be a matter of time.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Thanks all! 😁😁

Looking forward to this myself. Once I get through Act 6.2.1, Lifecycle then it will only be a matter of time.

Sometimes you've got to have the confidence and just give it a go. I probably could have done this a long time ago, but because I thought I would fail, I just didn't even try.
    I even saved up an entire stash of revives and potions AND 4k units for the fight. I ended up using most of my stash, but not a single unit. So I did much better than I thought I would.