Please ban these modders

RahulghostRahulghost Member Posts: 48
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam please ban these modders... Ruining the game so badly every season endings..So frustrated.
[Images removed per forums TOS]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    from what i am seeing here, it's not really solid proof that person is a modder, those matches could have been possible by simply him being lucky with rng and also skills(really low chance) but idk who is a modder and who is not those days
  • RahulghostRahulghost Member Posts: 48
    Wow so you are saying herc in this last meta can kill rank 4 rintrah in 50seconds?with biggest hit as 40k where we all know hitting rintrah gives you staggers so no cruelty....If this is not valid proof then congratulations guys for supporting modders
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★

Wow so you are saying herc in this last meta can kill rank 4 rintrah in 50seconds?with biggest hit as 40k where we all know hitting rintrah gives you staggers so no cruelty....If this is not valid proof then congratulations guys for supporting modders

Special 3s count as 1 hit but i don't know the meta so i can't be sure
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Looks like you were outplayed

Git gud
  • Burt_macklin_FBIBurt_macklin_FBI Member Posts: 10
    The biggest red flag for me is remaining health. I fight with r4 champs all the time and take zero hits but lose 20-30% of my health off block damage. So this Hercules gets hit 10 times and still has 96% health. Not possible.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,412 Guardian
    Accusing others of modding without blotting out their name goes against forum rules, if you think someone is modding, then send your evidence to support, no one on forums can help you here
    Okay I will send this evidence to support but what is the guarantee that I will get anything to hear from support afterwards...And if peoples are not ashamed of modding why should we be so cautious to bring out some unrealistic gameplay evidence in forums.
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Member Posts: 97 ★★

Okay I will send this evidence to support but what is the guarantee that I will get anything to hear from support afterwards...And if peoples are not ashamed of modding why should we be so cautious to bring out some unrealistic gameplay evidence in forums.

Don't worry man, you are absolutely right and those who commented above are just either not even in GC or not serious at all; these lasts 3-4 days have been bonkers on the modders side and this is just another OBVIOUS MODDER.
    I've played 8 matched today (Celes IV-V) and got 5 MODDERS, I don't know wtf Kabas is doing.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★

There’s actually a guarantee that you will hear nothing back about any actions taken. Kabam doesn’t discuss actions taken against individual accounts, so you will not know what happens after your report unless you just stalk whatever account you reported for a couple weeks to see if they’ve been logging in (if their in an alliance).
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    He is obviously a modder
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    I did,nt saw the 10 hits recieved thats quite suspicious?
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Member Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    That’s disgraceful.. how is he still allowed in the game?
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    HSS75 said:

from what i am seeing here, it's not really solid proof that person is a modder, those matches could have been possible by simply him being lucky with rng and also skills(really low chance) but idk who is a modder and who is not those days

Bro herc took 10 hits and lost only 4% health?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    007Bishop said:

HSS75 said:

Blocked hits are tracked by the counter.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,421 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure why this is so hard for people, but:

-- Submit a ticket. Rage posting here does nothing to help your issue.
    -- Posting other players' names violates the TOS, and you could be wrong about this player.
    -- Just because something is suspicious does not mean it is cheating, just maybe.
    -- Some players are really good at this game and can win fights you and I cannot imagine winning.

• Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    edited May 2023

007Bishop said:

HSS75 said:

No they aren't.

I ran into some modders a few days ago too. Seemed like my damage was severely hampered. I lost those matches. Their attack stats seemed fine when I checked. Really hard to tell in those scenarios if they modded or not. What OP is showing makes it clear though. They are using high resistance stats on their champs via mods. The resistance masteries aren't enough to have any effect on 6 star R3 or R4 attackers because they aren't percentage based.

And OP is right. There are issues on both the defensive and attack stats of that Herc. Maybe not as much on the defensive end as attack though. If he runs suicides, then he could be regenerating a lot of health through debuffs including neutralize. But neutralize should cripple Herc's attack boost from precision or cruelty buffs. With how tanky Rintrah is, I would question finishing that fight in 55 seconds with that much health.

Kabam is right too. The modders are finding other ways to not get caught. 1 punch kills were too obvious so now they are moving on to resistance or other defensive stats. Health pool maybe?
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Asim38 said:

007Bishop said:

HSS75 said:

No they aren't.

I ran into some modders a few days ago too. Seemed like my damage was severely hampered. I lost those matches. Their attack stats seemed fine when I checked. Really hard to tell in those scenarios if they modded or not. What OP is showing makes it clear though. They are using high resistance stats on their champs via mods. The resistance masteries aren't enough to have any effect on 6 star R3 or R4 attackers because they aren't percentage based.

And OP is right. There are issues on both the defensive and attack stats of that Herc. Maybe not as much on the defensive end as attack though. If he runs suicides, then he could be regenerating a lot of health through debuffs including neutralize. But neutralize should cripple Herc's attack boost from precision or cruelty buffs. With how tanky Rintrah is, I would question finishing that fight in 55 seconds with that much health.

Kabam is right too. The modders are finding other ways to not get caught. 1 punch kills were too obvious so now they are moving on to resistance or other defensive stats. Health pool maybe?
    Yes they are.. tell OP to show both of the stats of the AA fight then...
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    @Rahulghost sorry to hear that mate,
    btw from next time if you want to post something about cheaters on bg, please blockout the id of the opponents because it goes against the forum rules.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    007Bishop said:

HSS75 said:

ok makes sense 90% sure he is modder gonna leave the 10% out since it could be a visual glitch.
    p.s that visual glitch is a joke don't take it to heart
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    Coppin said:

Asim38 said:

007Bishop said:

HSS75 said:

No they aren't.

Okay I just checked and you are right. Blocked hits are counted. That's just stupid though. Blocked hits shouldn't count just like they don't count anywhere else in the game.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,412 Guardian
    Asim38 said:

Coppin said:

Asim38 said:

007Bishop said:

HSS75 said:

No they aren't.

Okay I just checked and you are right. Blocked hits are counted. That's just stupid though. Blocked hits shouldn't count just like they don't count anywhere else in the game.
    They count because it makes it easier to see if someone was cheating. Idk why, but it somehow does help
    Just for more clarification this person was not running suicide and also his Arkangel was either rank2 high sig or rank3 very low sig because his Pi was 13k and he took down rank 4 Nick fury in 35sec with 7k as biggest hit...Herc without suicide 40k damage against rintrah hahaha very realistic right... Whatever just to inform this is the current situation of gc meta where normal players are hardly able to complete their fights but opponents are just smashing all the way in 60sec...I am not saying all are modding but most of the gameplay were very sus and these guys are now so clever that they are not finishing fights quickly...Rather they are taking time and coming out with full health so no concern at all.But we are also playing this game from long back we still understand what is genuine what is not...
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you should report it to our Support Team, as they’re the best equipped to handle the next steps of opening an investigation. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here. Additionally, be aware that calling out other players is not allowed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.