**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Support was AMAZING.

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I just wanted to share that I had recently contacted Kabam support and it was simply amazing.

It was professional. It was courteous. It was friendly.

They thoroughly understood the issue and the issue was resolved without delay.

It was simply AMAZING.

(Contrary to the many complaints I see littered around the forum on a daily basis).

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,761 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    They have been pretty quick in resolving my issues. So far no bad experiences. Recently i became Paragon, i didn't even check enter the titan solo objectives (I knew from forum posts that the threat lv5 solo objective won't have recorded my progress), knew it was first thing i would do after becoming paragon and sent them ticket to resolve same at night. When i woke up, i had the mail that they resolved it. Tadah.
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    They are indeed quite fast and good at their job! The only slight issue I've encountered is that sometimes I get an automatic response that is in no way related to my ticket. Other than that, they're excellent.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    They are indeed very active in responding and resolving issues
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    Yeah they’re great
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Iamnike said:

I just wanted to share that I had recently contacted Kabam support and it was simply amazing.

It was simply AMAZING.

(Contrary to the many complaints I see littered around the forum on a daily basis).

Blink twice if you're Ok
    C’mon bro.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It depends on the type of issue

I have had a few decent & even a good experience with support in the past, & have also had horrible experiences with them where the responses are just completely useless

Unfortunately 2 of such horrible experiences have come in the past week only, where one of the responses was not even related to the issue raised & the other one completely ignored half of my question & answered only the other half
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I submitted my first ticket after having the issue with the side quest, and they did respond quickly as well as fixed the issue. My only problem being: they specifically designated the fix as a "one-time courtesy" which felt like a weird way to avoid taking responsibility for and providing a permanent fix for the issue. Though my problem is fixed, there's no telling whether or not this could happen again in later months.

Overall good experience, and it could likely just be an issue with this months side quest that they can't address, but it leaves a bad taste having to worry about this issue happening again and not having the safety of their "one-time courtesy"
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★

It was simply AMAZING.

Kabam support is amazing, especially the part where they give you the option to let them know if your issue was resolved or not.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    While it’s great that you had a positive experience , my experiences with “support” were eye opening, in that they don’t know or understand basics of the game.

Last time I submitted a bug report with videos and links to my thread here on the forums…. Zero action was taken and the bug still happening. That was over 6 months ago.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    the mass copy and paste responses due seem pretty quick..

it would be surprising if it took more than 2 days to respond with the exact same message as someone else :D

when it comes to personal tickets and they actually respond like humans.. they are amazing...

when they are forced to copy and paste same messages for issues that the masses get hit with, its annoying when there is no personalization into checking the accounts. they simply bunch everyone up and assume its all the same issue or there is no issue on their end..
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

While it’s great that you had a positive experience , my experiences with “support” were eye opening, in that they don’t know or understand basics of the game.

Last time I submitted a bug report with videos and links to my thread here on the forums…. Zero action was taken and the bug still happening. That was over 6 months ago.

Customer support for MCOC does not fix bugs, any more than customer support for United Airlines fixes aircraft.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian

Venturing to say that “No Timer” in BattleGround fights is not something where it's affecting everyone, so probably some intricacy that is not readily apparent in code. Not easy to track down, and definitely not something Support people can just do for someone.

Whereas the Objective progress issue when reaching new progression is something they are probably getting 100 requests for a week, and Support can just go and set their Objective progress accordingly very quickly.
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★

It was simply AMAZING.

I agree, today I contacted them regarding an issue and they solved it in under 4 hours, excellent service by the team