Escape from Titan : Epi : 1,2,3 Rewards for New Paragon Players

Dipon713Dipon713 Member Posts: 23
Hi, I've claimed my Paragon title by last week but ater completing the side quest escape from titan 1&2 100% in threat lvl 5 it isn't showing in the game. I understand that might be cause I wasn't Paragon on that time, so I redo the side quest 100% for epi 1 once again, but still nothing. Yesterday when epi 3 dropped, I did 100%, now it's showing I've completed 100% in threat lvl 5 one time only. Is it I won't be able to claim threat lvl 5 rewards after end of this month coz I'm newly Paragon player, or is it a bug?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Dipon713Dipon713 Member Posts: 23

• KushmakerKushmaker Member Posts: 11
    Same happened to me I just submitted a ticket, and they fixed it within 24 hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Kabam is aware of these issues and is willing to fix them as long as you submit a support ticket through the "support" feature of the in game settings. Just tell them as much information as you can, provide your username and some screenshots as proof, they should get back to you quickly. Same thing happened to me and they fixed it in 6 hours.
    Kushmaker said:

Same happened to me I just submitted a ticket, and they fixed it within 24 hours.

Thanks, I'll do.

Kabam is aware of these issues and is willing to fix them as long as you submit a support ticket through the "support" feature of the in game settings. Just tell them as much information as you can, provide your username and some screenshots as proof, they should get back to you quickly. Same thing happened to me and they fixed it in 6 hours.

Thanks mate.. that's really informative & helpful. I'll try that.
  • Raiden666Raiden666 Member Posts: 7
    Same happened to me. How do I report to Kabam???
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    edited May 2023
  • Raiden666Raiden666 Member Posts: 7
    Aahh thanks man.