**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG compensation question

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
end

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    If you read the message, you'll have your answer.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    Is this the full compensation? I could be wrong but they said that they’ll be sending out compensation this week with 5000 trophy tokens (a general package) and then they’ll work on refunding what we’ve spent (elders marks, energy) but that’ll take longer
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 215 ★★★
    Mine didn't seem to have any elder marks in it, so not sure can be the full
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

There are two separate packages going out.

More information about it here.
  • Options
    POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33
    I don’t see any elder marks in this compensation 😡 not enough victory shields…. Very disappointed

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Err... Appreciate the compensation but ..
    AW and AQ pots, revives and hp pots? What does that have to do with BGs?... Where are the elder marks? 🤣

Yeah that makes zero sense.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    POOKYman said:

I don’t see any elder marks in this compensation 😡 not enough victory shields…. Very disappointed

Read the Post again ..
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    I get that elder marks spent during that time frame will be refunded but it’s disappointing to not see any in the general package. This mode has been bugged for far more than this limited window. I
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

This package isn't just for battlegrounds issues. Therefore the package isn't just battlegrounds items. Battleground specific items are going out later as is in the linked post, and screenshotted in this thread.

Edit: Realizing the title of this message is the source of the confusion... it is a bit misleading.

A simple title change on the distribution would have cleared that up. It says "Battlegrounds Correction."
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There are two separate packages going out.

More information about it here.

FYI, pre-building an Announcement Post (aka that “Latency..” one linked above) done on May 12.
    But then not actually posted to Forums until today, May 19.
    Gets the DATESTAMP (and thus date-sorted order) of the earlier May 12th date.

So doesn’t show as the most recent post (even in scrolling panel section on top, it is to the right of the BG Season 8 post from May 16).

Don’t know if that is some type of Setting that Forum Admin has control over changing or not ??
    I’ve noticed this for other pre-created announcement posts before too.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    The lack of people not reading before complaining is just mind boggling to me.
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    Is the package being sent again or something?
    I had it in my ingame mail, didn’t claim it. Left to do some stuff. Connect to the game again, message isn’t there, nor in the read or unread folder. @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    My bad, it went straight to the stash for some reason. Still no sign of the original message anywhere.
    Putting it in if someone wonders what happened like I did.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Yeah all I got was 5000 trophy tokens. None of the other stuff.
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Is there an eta for the bg compensation? I know some got it and some have not yet.