**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side Quest issues

I became Paragon last week and I got the additional objective for the Threat Level 5 quest that is exclusive for Paragon players. I had already 100% explored Threat Level 5 for both Week 1 and Week 2 and after I became Paragon, I did not have any progress on the solo objective from the game that I had explored them while I was a Thronebreaker. I 100% explored Threat Level 5 in Week 3 and got progress on the special objective. Am I just SOL or is this an issue that can be resolved? Thanks.
I am attaching photos to prove that I did indeed complete the quests and the special objective only shows 1 out of 4 completed.

Comments

• Options
    Oscerr01Oscerr01 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem, I already explored everything 100% on difficulty 5 and only one mission appears.

• Options
    Oscerr01Oscerr01 Posts: 3
    I already claimed the other rewards, but the one at level 5 is the one that no longer advances.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    Have you guys tried running a full path including boss takedown from week one up to 4 to try to reset it ?
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    Treo said:

Have you guys tried running a full path including boss takedown from week one up to 4 to try to reset it ?

I did earlier in the week yes.....I guess I can try again....kind of a waste of time though
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    I put in a ticket....I'll keep everyone updated
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    Contact support and they can get you the points you're missing. Many others this month have reported that working.
  • Options
    meong03meong03 Posts: 2
    I have the same issue.

• Options
    RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    Pikolu said:

Contact support and they can get you the points you're missing. Many others this month have reported that working.

I contacted support and they were able to help me out and get me sorted out. Thanks to everyone who has made helpful comments!
  • Options
    meong03 said:

I have the same issue.

Submit a support ticket. I did that last night and they did it while I was playing.
  • Options
    Treo said:

I tried that and it didn't work. I ended up contacting Kabam support via a support ticket and they got me sorted out with giving my account credit.
  • Options
    meong03meong03 Posts: 2

meong03 said:

I have the same issue.

Submit a support ticket. I did that last night and they did it while I was playing.
    I submit it yesterday and receive the reward this day. thanks bud!