**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After Hercules and Kitty, who is the 3rd best champ?

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    Venom>>
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Bo2loz said:

Anly said:

Kitty isn’t close, but go on lmao

Or maybe your skill isnt close
    No hes right Hercules is one of the champs you can take into any quest and still get value out of him
    Like literally click fight without reading the nodes and in 99% of cases youll still win
    Kitty is very good and i love my r4 but she just does not compare to herc
    I agree with op that herc is first and kitty is second but shes a very very far away second lol
    She's not second lol
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★

I think it’s almost universally agreed that Hercules is 1st and Kitty is 2nd so who do you guys think is 3rd?

I’ll kick this off by saying it’s Dr Doom.

On purely attack? Herc >> Kitty, Shang Chi >> Torch, and Tigra > *. To be at the top of the game, you need to be unstoppable in all kinds of situations.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    You mean after Herc and Doom?
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Who Is "everyone"?
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

You mean after Herc and Doom?

this ^
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Hulkling rintrah valk
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    All hail the mighty Groot. Groot army unit and stand by your tree.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

You gonna keep coming everyone on every thread because they say kitty is bad? Get a life. She’s overrated as hell
    This is a prime example why people need to stop putting labels like "best overall" or "God tier". It's all opinions. It's your that she's bad. It's not everyones opinion though. I hate Ghost and Quake. But that's MY opinion.

Kitty isn't overrated, she's just not a champ you find valuable.
    Damage immunity isnt valuable?
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Ihulk
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

You gonna keep coming everyone on every thread because they say kitty is bad? Get a life. She’s overrated as hell
    This is a prime example why people need to stop putting labels like "best overall" or "God tier". It's all opinions. It's your that she's bad. It's not everyones opinion though. I hate Ghost and Quake. But that's MY opinion.

Did I say that? I was responding to someone else, not you. They don't like Kitty. They don't find her valuable in the game.

But to your comment, Kitty doesn't take as much skill as Tigra. So your both wrong.
  • Options

Bo2loz said:

Anly said:

No hes right Hercules is one of the champs you can take into any quest and still get value out of him
    Like literally click fight without reading the nodes and in 99% of cases youll still win
    Kitty is very good and i love my r4 but she just does not compare to herc
    I agree with op that herc is first and kitty is second but shes a very very far away second lol
    She's not second lol
    In your opinion you mean.
  • Options
    Anly said:

Anly said:

She has no safety net whatsoever and is a slow attacker. These make her bad in war and BGs. She has almost no defensive value in war except on path five and none in BGs. Anything else you'd like to say?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Nowadays, everybody wanna talk like they got somethin' to say
    But nothin' comes out when they move their lips
    Just a bunch of gibberish
    And MFrs act like they forgot about Quake.

You have a 6* quake?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Anly said:

Just like Silver Centurion (jk)
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Anly said:

Anly said:

She has no safety net whatsoever and is a slow attacker. These make her bad in war and BGs. She has almost no defensive value in war except on path five and none in BGs. Anything else you'd like to say?
    😂😂😂😂
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Okay you really had me believing you until this 😂 def a troll
  • Options
    You probably play bronze war and have a 5* kitty as your top champ
  • Options
    Stop meatriding her and accept that she's overrated and there's better champs
  • Options

I'm not the one who made their profile private because they got a million disagrees lmao

🤡
  • Options
    Shiver me timbers! He clowned me!
  • Options

Shiver me timbers! He clowned me!

Just sayin if you think a champ with damage immunity is risky you cant be very good at the game 😂
  • Options
    edited May 2023

HoadyOZ said:

Who here has not relied on Red Mags to save their sorry butt? As good as Herc and Kitty are, there are alternatives to both. I got thru chap 7 without either. But there is nothing that replaces Red Mags.

Quite conversely, he’s one of the most replaceable champs in the game. After act 6, rosters become stronger and he sees little use because there’s almost always better options for the fights.
    And this is pretty funny aswell red mags is one of the least replaceable champs he is quite literally the best option to the very many metal champs in the game

The reason why he dosent get used as often is beause people dont like his parry heavy play style
  • Options

HoadyOZ said:

Who here has not relied on Red Mags to save their sorry butt? As good as Herc and Kitty are, there are alternatives to both. I got thru chap 7 without either. But there is nothing that replaces Red Mags.

Quite conversely, he’s one of the most replaceable champs in the game. After act 6, rosters become stronger and he sees little use because there’s almost always better options for the fights.
    This is quite untrue as well. Again, that's probably your experience but not everyones.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    Cyclops
This discussion has been closed.