Black Panther Movie Champs??

Kabam can you give us any hints on which BP Movie Champs you bringing to the game??

I would love to see a Vibranium Enhanced Black panther (Mystic). Champ based on his enhanced powers and Vibranium.

Killmonger will be a great champ

Shuri

Man Ape

KLAW

Comments

• NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Member Posts: 198 ★★
    My friend, it isn't February as yet. So, you gotta wait. But this isn't the issue right now. The game not being accessible is the issue.
  • KaydanmoKaydanmo Member Posts: 37
    I know what the issues. Instead of making the 100001 thread about it. I wanted to discuss something cool which is the next marvel movie. And Feb is right around the corner
  • SpinoSpino Member Posts: 241
    If they are in comic books costumes, that would be nice. I don't look forward to see Klaw as I saw him in Age of Ultron.
    Spino wrote: »
    If they are in comic books costumes, that would be nice. I don't look forward to see Klaw as I saw him in Age of Ultron.

I think they going incorporate him in the movie a lot though. I think he will be a bigger villain than Killmonger
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,266 ★★★★★
    Rumour is Kilmonger in his Golden Jaguar suit is one. The other could be Shuri, Black Panther (Shuri), Klaue or M'Baku
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Member Posts: 63
    It's going to be Shuri and Golden Jaguar. I've seen a video with datamine from mcocmod
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Member Posts: 247
    Rumor is Killmonger & Okoye
    Thanks guys. I would love to see Kilmonger Jag suit. Looks pretty cool. And Black Panthers Enhanced Shuri suit as well.
  • LegenLegen Member Posts: 11
    @lordmarsh09 share the video
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,266 ★★★★★
    It's going to be Shuri and Golden Jaguar. I've seen a video with datamine from mcocmod

Shuri or Shuri-as-Black Panther?

Shuri or Shuri-as-Black Panther?

T'Challa the only Black panther so i think it's shuri version of the black panther suit
    @Kabam Miike do you have any insight or input on this?