**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Um NOPE! Lmfaooooo

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

This is ABSURD, and partly why y'all are so heavily criticized. This isn't 2021. Rank 4 materials are easier to get nowadays, so need to spend this outrageous amount of units or money on this.

These should be 4-5 RUGs.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian
    If r4 materials are so available, then may I ask why you're sharing the TB deal? (Not that paragon is much better anyways)
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

cant wait to hear how it was a visual bug and they reduce it by like 500 units :D this was predictable, losing employees and company needs to prove their game is still worth investing in...
    also baiting people to waste resources before the actual main events has ALWAYS been a thing. like kabam have said before, they are pre planned "sales, deals, and bundle" its not like they make them over night... right?

Lmfao
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Why is the paragon one 5,000 units cheaper? 😂
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    For 10000 Units i have to Spend 360€
    Which i don't do.

Last month i Spend 10€ in Platinum track and 5 on the baublething deal.
    Got many Units, a 3>4 gem AND a 6* choice Crystal which could give you Hercules. (I took Mister negative)

Todays offer is in no imagineable way reasonable.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

That's Resources to R4 any Champ you choose. The price isn't unreasonable.

Can't believe someone is actually trying to find pretext to defend this ridiculously overpriced offer
    I'm sorry, but what would you consider a "good" deal for the second highest Resource Mats in the game, which yield enough for an R4, and weren't dependent on RNG for Class?
    People like to scoff at these things, but they rarely consider in-game value.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 738 ★★★★
    I remember several months back we had an offer for 2 R4s for 9k units. I bought that.
    This one? No way in hell. I think 2k units is most I'd pay for a R4 now. But so close to July 4th deals, I wouldn't even pay that.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

I didn't know whether to laugh at this or disagree with this.

I did both. And not just for this gem.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Why people always complain about bad offers? You realize that Kabam has to put out some bad offers so that when a slightly better offer comes out, players will run to buy it?

Because when 16 year olds are spending half the money they made over their summer job on an item that they unknowingly could get for 10% of the price, its definitely best to warn them.
    Why is that any of your business. Horrendous deal. Laugh and move on.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Why people always complain about bad offers? You realize that Kabam has to put out some bad offers so that when a slightly better offer comes out, players will run to buy it?

Because when 16 year olds are spending half the money they made over their summer job on an item that they unknowingly could get for 10% of the price, its definitely best to warn them.
    16 year olds shouldn't even be spending on this game. They should prioritise their needs/desires
    Dawg, they're 16, what needs and desires do they have?
    To spend money on video games
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Can't believe someone is actually trying to find pretext to defend this ridiculously overpriced offer
    I'm sorry, but what would you consider a "good" deal for the second highest Resource Mats in the game, which yield enough for an R4, and weren't dependent on RNG for Class?
    About 3,000 units is a fair deal. There’s so many places wheres R4 materials are available, from actual rewards to the stores. The worth of anything in life is subjective so if you think it’s a fair price then go ahead and purchase them, but I wouldn’t waste your time trying to justify to anyone else the price is any way justified or linked to where the current game economy is, because you are absolutely in the minority.
    I really don't mind being in the minority on this one. I've been here for literal years watching people disagree with every Offer that's made.
    The reality is there is in-game value (which exists separate from rare sales), and there is personal value. Personal value is subjective. It entirely depends on who wants it badly enough.
    To some, they don't mind waiting to accumulate the Mats. To others who have the Units on-hand, and could use another R4, or want to take up a particular Champ without waiting, it's more worth it.
    All spending does is save time, aside from the occasional exclusive Item or Champ. I'm terms of the overall value in the game, it's not unreasonable. It's not a "Super Saiyan Deal of the Century", but it's not unreasonable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Why is that any of your business. Horrendous deal. Laugh and move on.
    That is exactly my point
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★

''but they rarely consider in-game value'' you're joking right? R$300 for a rank 4 gem? We've had better than that for the same prince a month ago in gwenpool's event
    This ain't 2021 pal
    Edit: this comment would be enough example for you to understand but knowing how you love to argue and we can finish this one quick, in gwenpool's event we were able to have 10 alpha 3 catalyst and 10 tb6 for LESS THAN R$200, so yeah it's overpriced ^^
    I do think that this offer is significantly overpriced but Gwenpool's event was designed to be a bonus for players. It provided tons of resources to everyone for free and even more if you spent. That can't be used as a baseline for all general offers or everything is going to suck in comparison.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

16 year olds shouldn't even be spending on this game. They should prioritise their needs/desires
    Dawg, they're 16, what needs and desires do they have?
    I don't know. Like maybe traveling? Going out? Getting things that will actually impact their everyday life?