**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I have modded in the past but I stopped modding after my second ban and I got banned permanently

2»

Comments

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 678 ★★★★
    theboss42 said:

This game is corrupt the whole company is I would of modded this game if it wasn't so pay reliant most of these damn offers are criminal this whole game is criminal they just use us for money and don't do anything to help us

On some level I agree, these offers are criminal, but that's exactly why modding is so unfair to everyone else. People spend tens of thousands on this game and you're getting it for free.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian
    So maybe I was on to something with your “Am I the only one…” (aka, Threat Level Objective progress) post.
    Even though you said you’d been Paragon for months, Objective for 5 didn’t seem to even be present, let alone the usual T.L. 4 Objective not making progress when you had done the T.L. 4 Quests).

Your internal “Progression” was probably dropped to CAV (and maybe updated to TB ?) even though your Profile still showed Paragon title.
This discussion has been closed.