**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Terrible graphics

For five days now the graphics on the game have been at a very low quality. Every champion I've used is affected by this drop in quality. Some champions (e.g. Spiderman supreme, Omega sentinel) have animations missing because of it. A lot of the details are not showing. There is nothing wrong with my screen, all the loading screens and banners are crystal clear its just fights that are affected.
This is Spidey supreme blocking
This is omega sentinel blocking
So I don't know what's the problem.

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    This has happened to me occasionally before, but never for days on end. I believe this is a visual bug, but as long as it doesn't affect gameplay, I don't think it's much of an issue.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

@Lemonloaf
    We're taking a look at it now. Can you please tell us what device you're playing on, and if you're operating through the Google Play store?

Thanks!

Another player had the same issue recently

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/337293/special-effects-dont-work#latest
  • Options
    Mario_ClarMario_Clar Posts: 174

This has happened to me occasionally before, but never for days on end. I believe this is a visual bug, but as long as it doesn't affect gameplay, I don't think it's much of an issue.

if it affects I'm stuck at 8.2.6 because I don't see Bahamet's attacks, I'm fighting blind
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

if it affects I'm stuck at 8.2.6 because I don't see Bahamet's attacks, I'm fighting blind
    That would be awful.
  • Options
    Someone who does not have an account wrote me privately and also has the same problem
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

@Lemonloaf
    We're taking a look at it now. Can you please tell us what device you're playing on, and if you're operating through the Google Play store?

Thanks!

I'm using Samsung Galaxy android. Had the same issue in AW when fighting Mephisto. He had ZERO bars of power showing but somehow was able to throw a Special 3. 😕
  • Options
    Lemonloaf said:

For five days now the graphics on the game have been at a very low quality. Every champion I've used is affected by this drop in quality. Some champions (e.g. Spiderman supreme, Omega sentinel) have animations missing because of it. A lot of the details are not showing. There is nothing wrong with my screen, all the loading screens and banners are crystal clear its just fights that are affected.
    This is Spidey supreme blocking
    This is omega sentinel blocking
    So I don't know what's the problem.

Since the battlegrounds season began, it began to fail me
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

@Lemonloaf

Thanks!

I'm using Samsung Galaxy android. Had the same issue in AW when fighting Mephisto. He had ZERO bars of power showing but somehow was able to throw a Special 3. 😕
    Which Galaxy?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Who needs visuals anyway.... Right?

Looks at black widow scytalis
    The game team promised a compen......anyway movin on.
  • Options

Who needs visuals anyway.... Right?

Looks at black widow scytalis
    The game team promised a compen......anyway movin on.
    It's not the same, with scytalis it's just throwing her into her traps, and with bahamet it's returning her blast, but how do you return it if you don't know the exact position of the blast?
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33

here we go again... ehh if there's a workaround then who cares!! with this mentality the game will stay as is
  • Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Kabam Jax said:

@Lemonloaf

Thanks!

My device is a Techno spark 8c using android 11. And yes it I'd operating through Google play store
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

The game team has found the root of this problem and are working to resolve it. It should be a relatively quick fix, to my understanding.

The issue appears to be device specific and they team is working to identify every impacted device.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

The game team has found the root of this problem and are working to resolve it. It should be a relatively quick fix, to my understanding.

The issue appears to be device specific and they team is working to identify every impacted device.

thanks jax, it's working properly on my device now

Before

After