Battlegrounds how these guys made it to platinum?

DucusoruDucusoru Member Posts: 4
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
How this guy made it to platinum?

Comments

• DucusoruDucusoru Member Posts: 4
    Is this a bug or cheating?
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    First one is weird second one is sus
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Could have just had a different roster prior to your matchup the first guy, the second guy is sus since he has those kinds of champions in his roster and profile wise
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 877 ★★★★
    I've got loads of these kinds of screenshots. Platinum and Diamond are full of cheaters.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Garbage matchmaking is garbage.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★

Garbage matchmaking is garbage.

This. When I got to platinum I (16,6k prestige 2,8mil) got matched with accounts ranging from 1mil to my own rating.

• Moha84Moha84 Member Posts: 103
    Ducusoru said:

How this guy made it to platinum?

Modding , lots of cheaters this season and kabam didnt ban them .
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    If I'm not mistaken Plat is when matchmaking sort of changes where everyone can face anyone. So it gives the lower accounts a chance to make it higher in the VC so they aren't just getting stomped in bronze 3.
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Finally not getting matched by massive accounts above my own for once though. I’m happy to stomp a 10k 5* any day lol
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    It’s easy to make to platinum with the progression changes. This is the first season where I’ve made it to gladiators circuit before the final week lol
    H3t3r said:

If I'm not mistaken Plat is when matchmaking sort of changes where everyone can face anyone. So it gives the lower accounts a chance to make it higher in the VC so they aren't just getting stomped in bronze 3.

How can you explain the first picture then?
    How is possible to survive fury with 2* champ
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Ducusoru said:

H3t3r said:

They just paused the game and let the time run out. It’s cheap, but it’s not cheating. A cheater would’ve killed your Nick Fury with a 2* Cyclops.

Ducusoru said:

H3t3r said:

They just paused the game and let the time run out. It’s cheap, but it’s not cheating. A cheater would’ve killed your Nick Fury with a 2* Cyclops.
    That makes sense