**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

“Exit Strategy” Objective TARGETS - Final Week (Titan)

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    RC51 said:

Such a poorly-designed reward-collecting system for this event. Which developer(s) thought it was a good idea to have to claim the reward after each fight instead of just letting you collect them all at once when you finished the path? I understand it's accounting for the lowest common denominator (i.e. people who don't check the forums for the proper paths to take), but c'mon...energy is so freely available nowadays.

You don’t need to collect after each fight. They will complete as you do one path in order. You will need to collect at the end, one at a time.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    QuikPik said:

PSA, you need to claim each reward after every fight. You can't do an entire path and expect to claim all 4 rewards.

All path rewards can be claimed after you finish. Unless you are just meaning they can’t be claimed with one click.

• Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    I'm glad for a nother chance to snag a few more shards (hoping that I don't get yet another 3 star champ), but I agree with the sentiment that I've seen so far. These "target" objectives would have made a nice addition to the initial roll out of the side quest, and then we could have included a 5th week. I'd almost wonder if somewhere there was a 5th week planned, and I say that because I don't see Drax as a credible final side quest boss.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 307 ★★

QuikPik said:

PSA, you need to claim each reward after every fight. You can't do an entire path and expect to claim all 4 rewards.

All path rewards can be claimed after you finish. Unless you are just meaning they can’t be claimed with one click.

That wasn't the case when they originally rolled out. It somehow has changed.
  • Options
    TrolololoTrolololo Posts: 14
    Anyone for EP. 5?
  • Options
    The_GruffaloThe_Gruffalo Posts: 10
    I’ve just gone through Ep 1… no rewards, no acknowledgment of achievement. Don’t know if this is because I previously 100% all 4 episodes… This final week seems broken…???
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,788 Guardian

I’ve just gone through Ep 1… no rewards, no acknowledgment of achievement. Don’t know if this is because I previously 100% all 4 episodes… This final week seems broken…???

Did you fight the champ nodes that were specifically referenced in these new Objectives ?

Thus why this post was listing WHICH Champ Nodes you need to fight when you re-run the quest this week.

It's *NOT* just take whatever path you want to.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Just ran it and can say i was able to claim the solo objectives and restart, effectively running once through per ep.
  • Options
    BattsieBattsie Posts: 5
    I didn’t see EPISODE 4 so here it is

AEgon
    Black bolt
    Venompool
    Boss - Drax
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Why is Venompool the champ with a 2nd personality (which had never actually been stated anywhere to my knowledge), but Sentry having a split personality is common knowledge. This seems like a case where the developers got it wrong. The correct champ should be Sentry, not Venompool.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Why is Venompool the champ with a 2nd personality (which had never actually been stated anywhere to my knowledge), but Sentry having a split personality is common knowledge. This seems like a case where the developers got it wrong. The correct champ should be Sentry, not Venompool.

Venompool is Venom and Deadpool. It applies to both. Honestly, I'd argue that Venompool having two personalities is more common knowledge than Sentry. For anyone who doesn't read comics or use Sentry's or Void's sp3, they'd have no idea that Sentry and Void are connected. At least in this game alone we have Venom, we have Deadpool, and we have Venompool. Anyone who plays the game for a week can put that together fairly easily.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 166 ★★
    I immediately went to Sentry too without even considering other options. If we are supposed to assume the two personalities in game based on the name, shouldn't Gwenpool work too? (I realize she wouldn't be an option for the next choice, but she is in the same quest). Seems like poor wording.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Palistes said:

I immediately went to Sentry too without even considering other options. If we are supposed to assume the two personalities in game based on the name, shouldn't Gwenpool work too? (I realize she wouldn't be an option for the next choice, but she is in the same quest). Seems like poor wording.

Nah, Gwenpool is an original character. You might be thinking of Gwen Stacy, but Gwenpools real name is Gwendolyn Poole. So Venompool is Deadpool with the Venom symbiote, while Gwenpool is just Gwen Poole with Deadpool's naming scheme.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 166 ★★
    I totally get that, but your argument is we shouldn't need to know the history of the characters.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 636 ★★★

• Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Thank you so much man!