Options

Black Widow Deadly Origin Fight crashing gams

vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
When fighting BWDO in the thronebreaker event quest 3.2, the game crashes while trying to load the fight.

IOS 16.5, tried both iPad and iPhone, installed and reinstalled, nothing is working and I can’t complete the event quest 100%

Comments

• Options
    RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit don't suppose you could take a look at this bug please. Video of this can be seen in my MCN - https://youtu.be/FjgghzXVKtw at 1:20/ 1:40 ish.
  • Options
    Still nothing @Kabam Miike

Lots of rewards won’t be obtained due to this path…

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Have you tried sending out a Support Ticket? I'm sure you'd at least get a response there
  • Options

Have you tried sending out a Support Ticket? I'm sure you'd at least get a response there

Well you know, submit ticket with all the info>get a generic response asking for info contained in the original ticket > respond with with the info requested a second time > ticket closed and it goes nowhere.

It’s how they train the employees LOL
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,642
    Hey Summoners,

Thanks for bringing it to our attention - it's definitely odd that a specific fight seems to be causing an issue - I understand the frustration!

I brought it to the game team and they're investigating the situation!

That's all the information I have for now, but hopefully they're able to find the source of the issue soon!
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thanks for bringing it to our attention - it's definitely odd that a specific fight seems to be causing an issue - I understand the frustration!

I brought it to the game team and they're investigating the situation!

That's all the information I have for now, but hopefully they're able to find the source of the issue soon!

The quest is coming to an end shortly, a lot of rewards will not be claimed now (100% exploration + 25% Tier 6 class catalyst rewards)

It still isn’t fixed so will we be provided with the rewards?
  • Options
    I figured it out, it’s when you fight any skill champion agaisnt BWDO