**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Masteries 2.0

Kabam, could we please get an update on the current progression state of this feature? We have the different Loadouts in Bgs already. Why can't we have them in general or just in Arena, Incursions, Storymode, etc. already. I'd happily spent 1000 units for a second mastery setup.

We are in the middle of 2023 and we still don't have any of these features in game and nobody updates us on the situation. If there are problems with implementing, just let us know, so that we have an update on the situation.

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    Pretty sure they’ve laid off a lot of people and probably they are now in a crunch.
  • Options
    WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63

Pikolu said:

Just a fair reminder that kabam thought they would get relics out in 2021 and we saw how delayed those were.

Also an unfortunate reminder that they put what the player base wanted on the back burner (or crossed it off the list entirely) and focused on a piece of the game that the general consensus toward was one of disinterest. Even today, after several months of having them available, it is highly likely that nearly the entire player base would trade away relics to have masteries 2.0.
    Try an absolute certainty!
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    JounaaPee said:

Kabam, could we please get an update on the current progression state of this feature? We have the different Loadouts in Bgs already. Why can't we have them in general or just in Arena, Incursions, Storymode, etc. already. I'd happily spent 1000 units for a second mastery setup.

We are in the middle of 2023 and we still don't have any of these features in game and nobody updates us on the situation. If there are problems with implementing, just let us know, so that we have an update on the situation.

I’ll happily go up to 3k units for another slot if they can be used in all game modes with free swaps

• Options
    Ashc22Ashc22 Posts: 11
    At world 2023= At kabam=2013
  • Options
    mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    edited June 2023
    :(
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    ooga booga
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    Didn't they scrap the idea for masteries 2.0 completely? Loadout they did for battlegrounds.
    I remember it being mentioned that there were to many champs in the game and revamping/adding new masteries would be difficult since all champs could not benefit from it. I could be wrong but I think it was mentioned something along those lines.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    I would really like to know if they make any money with mastery changes ...

It impacts the players a lot where we have to spend units which is totally not a player friendly move... and recently lot of non player friendly things are happening in the game.
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Literally couldn't care less - focus on story content and interesting side events
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Gogi said:

Didn't they scrap the idea for masteries 2.0 completely? Loadout they did for battlegrounds.
    I remember it being mentioned that there were to many champs in the game and revamping/adding new masteries would be difficult since all champs could not benefit from it. I could be wrong but I think it was mentioned something along those lines.

If that’s the case I wish someone could just pop in the thread and say that and point to where it was announced. Someone asks about this every few days or weeks it seems. Kabam could address it once and people could just link to it when someone starts a new post asking about it.

There are two parts to the question:

1. Are new masteries coming?

2. Are free changes or some kind of swappable system coming beyond battlegrounds?

Some kind of update or announcement on whether they are being worked or just on the idea board for some day in the future or if they’ve been scrapped all together would be appreciated.
  • Options
    JounaaPeeJounaaPee Posts: 19
    Still no answer smh
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    The silence is a bit odd and leads to speculation.

Two guesses from me:

1. There will be news soon but it isn’t ready yet so they are waiting until they have the full announcement.

Or probably more likely right now:

2. It’s been put on the back burner with no progress or timeline to report and they don’t want to deal with the backlash that would ensue if they confirm they are more than a little behind in this one or that it’s not happening at all.

They’ve also been putting out a lot of fires from the latest update so maybe we’ll get something next week…
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

The silence is a bit odd and leads to speculation.

Two guesses from me:

1. There will be news soon but it isn’t ready yet so they are waiting until they have the full announcement.

Or probably more likely right now:

2. It’s been put on the back burner with no progress or timeline to report and they don’t want to deal with the backlash that would ensue if they confirm they are more than a little behind in this one or that it’s not happening at all.

They’ve also been putting out a lot of fires from the latest update so maybe we’ll get something next week…

It’s been silent for the better part of 2 years. The second option is definitely far more likely.
  • Options
    Ashc22Ashc22 Posts: 11
    Kabam?