**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What r the requirements to be in a Plat 3 ally compared to a Plat 4 one?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
I wanna know if I can and should try and get to a Plat 3 ally

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Post your roster and that'll be a good starting point.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Post your roster and that'll be a good starting point.

My 7*, and r3 and r4 6*s and my profile
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    There are no specific requirements- if the alliance likes you and you’re what they’re looking for they’ll take you
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

There are no specific requirements- if the alliance likes you and you’re what they’re looking for they’ll take you

Ok I guess I'll just try
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    I’ve seen many accounts about your size in P3 alliances. Getting in won’t be too hard as there’s always turnover. Staying in will be dependent on your ability to clear lines without excess war deaths as well as overall reliability.

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Roster size, as in 1m+ etc. isn’t the most important thing in most alliances. It’s probably a good way to filter the total newbies out but not much more.

At P3 there’s probably three main types of alliance -

- High tier AQ alliances who do casual war and get P3 pretty much by dint of the fact they’ve got huge rosters which give them an advantage in 75% of wars.
    - Smaller alliances who are actively pushing war but are either inexperienced by comparison to P2/1/masters, or lack the organisation and skills they have.
    - Skilled casual alliances. These are the teams that probably could punch a lot higher if they could be bothered but don’t. They’re the P1/2 players on breaks, etc.

P4 will have a lot of the AQ teams but there’s probably far more developing alliances in that bracket than in P3.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    You will find plat 3 alliances who don’t focus on high lvl AQ so won’t require crazy prestige in that case you could be good as long as you’re skilled enough to compete at that lvl but if they do focus on high AQ you may find it a lot harder to get one.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    If you grease the Alliance leader with a £50 it should do the trick :)
    It’ll be roster depth and skill.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    what i find in my recruiting is i care more about communication and skill than roster size. BUT it does play a pretty big part in the first initial impression. it'll all depend on the alliance and what their goals are.