**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Rank Up

Any ideas as to what the 6* rank up requirements will be?

Comments

• Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    Thanks
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    2 fingers
    a liver
    your first born
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    Tier 6 Basics & Class
    Tiers 3&4 Alphas
    Maybe a new type of Catalyst?389biiw9wykm.png

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Following the pattern of existing tiers of champs, I would assume t5 basics will be needed for r3 and 4. T5 class catalysts also for r4. And for the last rank I think they’ll introduce a tier 6 catalyst. It would make sense since the last rank of any champ has the same number for rarity of champs and stars. Eg tier 4 catalysts for 4*s, tier 3 catalysts for 3*s, for basics that is. Oh and I’m sure tier 2 alphas will be needed somewhere along the way.
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Following the pattern of existing tiers of champs, I would assume t5 basics will be needed for r3 and 4. T5 class catalysts also for r4. And for the last rank I think they’ll introduce a tier 6 catalyst. It would make sense since the last rank of any champ has the same number for rarity of champs and stars. Eg tier 4 catalysts for 4*s, tier 3 catalysts for 3*s, for basics that is. Oh and I’m sure tier 2 alphas will be needed somewhere along the way.

Kabam already put out info that a r1 6* will have the same challenge rating as a r4 5* so most likely going from r1 to r2 6* will be similar items (t5b, t2a, t4c) as r4 to r5 5*.
This discussion has been closed.