**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The game is REALLY bad right now

Comments

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

Excuse me doc, does this look infected?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I didn’t really think I needed to prove something was wrong. Like just play the game. Super Skrull is shooting Hyperion out of the sky. Mangog gained the power to levitate rocks on his sp2. Like every animation is broken. Not to mention if they would like to see how broken the game is device to device. Go watch a couple live streams. Every single one is proof of the bugs. Or just ask some of your own devs or CCP.

YouTube BG streams are full of DC Bugs, Zero Point Bugs, (there’s like 10 more bugs I’m not typing them all) and dodgy Ai….. Tom-foolery, let’s call it. It’s right there for them to see in action.

This last patch also gave them special priority for some reason. Coming out of a special, you CANNOT launch a special again before the Ai. They can choose not to. Allowing you to. But you can’t beat them on the stand up anymore if they get straight up and fire it.

Not that that is the same thing, but y’all are clearly doing things under the hood that are effecting everything.

Which youtuber has done a stream recently that has what you're referring to so I can go and take a look?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre So you think with months and months of input issues and crazy ai issues that people have been complaining about both verbally and with videos that’s not enough? Can you compare the number of people having these same issues throughout the community for months to the people who say they have none or little issues? No it doesn’t even come close and as company making millions why do the clients, members, users or whatever they want to call us have to not only spend time and money but also work for the issue tracking team. That’s absolutely wild and pretty ridiculous.

That is how it works, not everything can be "caught" inside their test environment. This is where the enduser comes in and can provide their case in form of a video/screenshots even logs if they have access to it. Just saying it does not work is not enough, for me everything works no lags/delays disconnects etc. What I have noticed this patch is that Ægons and Wiccans SP1 shoots the beam up in the air, it's hilarious :D
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    They should pay proof of bug with in game loot. Problem solved.
  • Options

Manup456 said:

Guys make sure you’re recording every fight to catch the issue the game has and post or Kabam can’t fix the issues 🤣

Not every issue but capture what you're experiencing once, that's all. With the frequency it's happening, it shouldn't be hard for some of you.
    Kabam didn't hire us for their bug tracking team
    I see. So the bugs section of the forums is a figment of our imaginations? No game that's ever existed allows people to report bugs THEY'RE experiencing? Weird. Could have sworn there was a Bugs section here.

Everyone is going to have a different experience. My personal experience right now is that I'm seeing some weird input issues and what seems to me is some hotbox issues. I've seen faster recoveries and what seems to me is faster than normal dash in from defenders.

I'm not having lag issues. I'm not having VFX issues. My game doesn't suddenly go into portrait mode. I don't have any disconnect issues.

So if my experience is different than your experience, how should a developer go about fixing bugs? You aren't paid to report bugs but it's been common practice since basically games became widely available to the masses and the internet being born for players to report bugs. Nintendo used to have a phone to call and report issues and also get game hints. The developers don't have a test environment that can replicate every device this game is played on. This is why they ask that you provide your device details and as much visual evidence as possible, when possible.

If you believe you should be getting paid for reporting bugs and you're upset your not, don't report them but also, don't come here complaining about something not working or then not fixing something.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    For the most part my only major lag issues are opening crystals. Beyond that it's slightly better. My issues are always the same, AI\Input issues.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    @Demonzfyre just like you think people are supposed to know when to start recording because an issue is about to kick in shouldn’t you know when YouTubers streams about start and watch?

P.S KT1 is live check it out
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    DrZola said:

Consider that the team managed to release a Twitter post for one of the biggest MCoC stories of the year only yesterday that wasn’t proofread, wasn’t final or was just flat wrong. Sure, that’s not game code, but neither does it support the thesis that complaints about MCoC sloppiness are some type of mass formation psychosis.

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola with logic and reason once again. But that is not welcome on Internet forums!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    @Demonzfyre I’m not recording nothing we shouldn’t have to because the issues are present and a lot of people have been reporting the same stuff for a long time already, Kabam can do the testing them self because no way could they do a proper testing and not see these issues the community has been complaining about for months.

I have been playing this game since release and when it’s working well I’ll say that but it’s been a nightmare in multiple aspects for a long time now.

How is that multiple people go back and forth with you in multiple threads so maybe it’s you who has narrow field of vision.

Example: 50 people say the color is blue and 1 person says it’s orange and argues with the 50 people saying they are wrong.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre I’m not recording nothing we shouldn’t have to because the issues are present and a lot of people have been reporting the same stuff for a long time already, Kabam can do the testing them self because no way could they do a proper testing and not see these issues the community has been complaining about for months.

I have been playing this game since release and when it’s working well I’ll say that but it’s been a nightmare in multiple aspects for a long time now.

How is that multiple people go back and forth with you in multiple threads so maybe it’s you who has narrow field of vision.

There's the winning attitude. So tell me how you'd like the Kabam developers to test for every single device that can run MCOC? For reference-

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052392992-Device-Compatibility
    These are the minimum specs required to run MCOC. Do you know how many devices this includes? On the conservative side- 500+. Different graphics chips, different processors, various ram amounts etc.. not to mention that Apple is notorious in slowing it's older phones down to get people to upgrade.

So I ask again, if you were a lead developer for Kabam and in charge of Q.A, what's your plan to get the game to run flawlessly on every single device like you're expecting. How can you do it with a team of 15 or so? And how can you manage to still create new content that stays compatible with all these different devices?

Do you go to the doctor and give them zero information about what's wrong and tell them they're the doctors they should know?

Do you take your car to the mechanic and tell them to figure it out because you're not paid to tell them what's wrong with your car?

I'll be waiting for your strategic plan. Tag me when you have it.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

Example: 50 people say the color is blue and 1 person says it’s orange and argues with the 50 people saying they are wrong.

This is a terrible, terrible analogy.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    People have a life and this game for anyone who’s playing at a higher lvl knows this game takes a good portion of your day to get things done on top of dealing with the issues your trying to get AQ, AW, content done, play BGs, learn champs abilities etc…this is a complex game and we all love it when it’s working properly but you think people have more time to record fights, upload to YouTube and then come post it. Like why should we have to do that?

If you’re seeing a large amount of threads all about these same issues you wouldn’t think they would do some real testing on these issues because if they did no way would they not see this?

Also if they want video at least meet the community halfway and provide a real way to upload video on these forums to make it easier on the users.

We shouldn’t have to help them do their job period.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

People have a life and this game for anyone who’s playing at a higher lvl knows this game takes a good portion of your day to get things done on top of dealing with the issues your trying to get AQ, AW, content done, play BGs, learn champs abilities etc…this is a complex game and we all love it when it’s working properly but you think people have more time to record fights, upload to YouTube and then come post it. Like why should we have to do that?

If you’re seeing a large amount of threads all about these same issues you wouldn’t think they would do some real testing on these issues because if they did no way would they not see this?

Also if they want video at least meet the community halfway and provide a real way to upload video on these forums to make it easier on the users.

Thanks for ignoring everything I said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Manup456 said:

If you don't have time, don't do it. You don't have to do anything, but it's a great help to the developers and it's the best way to get your problem fixed as soon as possible. If you just say you have a problem and don't provide proof, the devs can't do anything for you. They can and do test bugs themselves, but they can't do that for every single bug that a few people experience in uncommon interactions. When it comes to AI/Input issues, they are well aware of them, but they can't narrow down each individual cause without help from the massive player base who do have the time to record a 20 second video.
  • Options
    It’s been done multiple times all over this forum what don’t you guys understand. Pictures, Videos and countless threads on these issues how much proof and video do they need? You can even search YouTube and find multiple videos on these issues 🤦🏻‍♂️ this is crazy.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

It’s been done multiple times all over this forum what don’t you guys understand. Pictures, Videos and countless threads on these issues how much proof and video do they need? You can even search YouTube and find multiple videos on these issues 🤦🏻‍♂️ this is crazy.

You're right. It's crazy to continue having this conversation with you. It's literally like talking to a wall. Have the day you deserve.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

. I'm not having VFX issues.

Is this true? Can you go do a practice fight against Aegon or Odin and confirm this? I’m geninuinly curious if the VFX thing is not impacting every player.
  • Options

. I'm not having VFX issues.

Is this true? Can you go do a practice fight against Aegon or Odin and confirm this? I’m geninuinly curious if the VFX thing is not impacting every player.
    I am uploading a video now. As far as what you'll see, On defense, Aegons SP1 goes into the air. On offense, no issues. Odin on defense, it looks like he's missing the "wave" from his SP1, I didn't include that in the video because I forgot to compare to offense.

So it seems I have some of the VFX glitches but when I originally wrote it, I only looked at Aegon on offense and not defense because I thought it would have been effecting both. As far as some of the other VFX issues mentioned, like missing animations or stripped down graphics, I don't have that. I'll post the video once it's done uploading.
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    @Demonzfyre As I see, everywhere you just claim that the game is fine and the players see poorly and the fault is only on their side. I personally sent an error several times and so far nothing has happened. I just don't like it when I see how Kabam does nothing with the game.
  • Options
    Opx said:

@Demonzfyre As I see, everywhere you just claim that the game is fine and the players see poorly and the fault is only on their side. I personally sent an error several times and so far nothing has happened. I just don't like it when I see how Kabam does nothing with the game.

You obviously need reading lessons. My comment above yours literally proves what you just said false.

Do you think you're the only one who is sending support tickets? If you're reporting a bug, you're not likely to get much back from support.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm bad, Kabam is bad, the game is bad.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I didn’t bother with a ticket because they don’t need the 455th ticket saying iPhone XR isn’t working right. The VFX bugs are a simple fix. But the other bugs have just been piling up.

And those issues aren’t device specific anyway.

I use an XR and have tried a 14 pro max. Bugs.
    Brian Grant uses iPhone 8 pro. Bugs.
    Lefty uses XR. Bugs.
    Simula67 uses iPhone 14. Bugs

They have every piece of information they could ever need, being recorded EVERY SINGLE DAY on YouTube. We don’t need to do more. They do.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    @Demonzfyre

Manup456 said:

Guys make sure you’re recording every fight to catch the issue the game has and post or Kabam can’t fix the issues 🤣

Not every issue but capture what you're experiencing once, that's all. With the frequency it's happening, it shouldn't be hard for some of you.
    Kabam didn't hire us for their bug tracking team
    I see. So the bugs section of the forums is a figment of our imaginations? No game that's ever existed allows people to report bugs THEY'RE experiencing? Weird. Could have sworn there was a Bugs section here.

Everyone is going to have a different experience. My personal experience right now is that I'm seeing some weird input issues and what seems to me is some hotbox issues. I've seen faster recoveries and what seems to me is faster than normal dash in from defenders.

I'm not having lag issues. I'm not having VFX issues. My game doesn't suddenly go into portrait mode. I don't have any disconnect issues.

So if my experience is different than your experience, how should a developer go about fixing bugs? You aren't paid to report bugs but it's been common practice since basically games became widely available to the masses and the internet being born for players to report bugs. Nintendo used to have a phone to call and report issues and also get game hints. The developers don't have a test environment that can replicate every device this game is played on. This is why they ask that you provide your device details and as much visual evidence as possible, when possible.

If you believe you should be getting paid for reporting bugs and you're upset your not, don't report them but also, don't come here complaining about something not working or then not fixing something.
    Oh well tell how this has happened at 64 Mbps

It is a proof right?

This image was clicked just now while playing BGs

I'm not saying there is a game with no bugs
    But I don't remember the last time there was a game this buggy for this long without the game team or the moderators addressing the issues or updating their community about the developments made by the game team
    Parry and Dex still fail
    They used to fail 1.5 years ago too...
    The game team claims to have worked a lot on these bugs but on the live servers we don't see or barely see any change in the state of the game

Everyone cares about the results not the process, even in real life it's the same
    People expect the game team to actually solve some of their in-game issues as no one can solve all
    But to the contrary all we get is a more buggy game every patch