**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really disappointed with June Side Quest key event

If you need a key, you have to fight with specific champs. The max score you can get is 16 and f you need to get all the keys then you need to score 1750. Really ???

Means you need to fight the whole month to get all the keys. What kind of quest is this...

Seems totally garbage.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    What do you mean? We need a total score of 1750 for all of the milestones, but we can get a total of 20 per fight if you fight robots with spiderverse champions. You could complete all of the milestones today if you want to, I'm already at 695 myself. You do have to wait to claim them, which is annoying, but it's just waiting
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

What do you mean? We need a total score of 1750 for all of the milestones, but we can get a total of 20 per fight if you fight robots with spiderverse champions. You could complete all of the milestones today if you want to, I'm already at 695 myself. You do have to wait to claim them, which is annoying, but it's just waiting

You also do not need to wait. You can claim them from the stash. For now, it could be a bug though so I'd suggest getting them done asap.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★

Check your item overflow. The rewards were in there for me.
  • Options
    VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
    Buttehrs said:

Most you can get is 20 points. Do the vision in road to the labyrinth 1.1. Use a spider verse champ. Takes 1 energy. Very quick.

You need to do it 88 times which doesn't seem very quick.
  • Options
    VikDabas said:

Buttehrs said:

Most you can get is 20 points. Do the vision in road to the labyrinth 1.1. Use a spider verse champ. Takes 1 energy. Very quick.

It is when it's a one node move from the start of the quest and it's a vision with maybe 300 PI. Any 6* will kill him in one hit.
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Just go to any arena and filter your spider verse champs, took me maybe 8 or 9 rounds and all milestones are done
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

VikDabas said:

Buttehrs said:

It is when it's a one node move from the start of the quest and it's a vision with maybe 300 PI. Any 6* will kill him in one hit.
    I don’t really care either way, but I would make the observation that it was described as an alternative to using a login calendar, where you would miss an entry if you don’t login. Given the reasoning, it could have been a lot less effort to achieve than it is.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Bruh the store is awful for cavs, jesus once again cavs shafted by kabam, thronebreaker is becoming the new uncollected, shake my head.

What do you expect in a progression based game? Eventually current paragons will feel the same way when the next title comes and they haven't progressed yet either. The solution is to progress further and get the better rewards.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Bruh the store is awful for cavs, jesus once again cavs shafted by kabam, thronebreaker is becoming the new uncollected, shake my head.

What do you expect in a progression based game? Eventually current paragons will feel the same way when the next title comes and they haven't progressed yet either.
    I understand for lower progressions mate, but cav wasn't exactly easy to achieve especially for people with smaller rosters, now I could get TB but I don't have time nor patience and for not being able to get TB I get rubbish when cav is the 3rd progression from the highest it just feels like cav rewards are extremely underwhelming and could be a little better.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Just do your normal stuff, you'll get the keys eventually. Chill.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

What do you expect in a progression based game? Eventually current paragons will feel the same way when the next title comes and they haven't progressed yet either.
    I understand for lower progressions mate, but cav wasn't exactly easy to achieve especially for people with smaller rosters, now I could get TB but I don't have time nor patience and for not being able to get TB I get rubbish when cav is the 3rd progression from the highest it just feels like cav rewards are extremely underwhelming and could be a little better.
    Then set aside the time or spend your way there. It's easier than ever before. People are getting 6* r3 before then even become uncollected these days. There really isn't any excuses. If you don't put in the time then do you really think you deserve the same rewards as the progression above you?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,987 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Yeah the problem with the difficulty to achieve Cav is you, not the game. You should have been playing when it first dropped if you want to talk difficulty
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

I would recommend loading up a team with spiderverse champs and just autofighting through the lower EQ. You don't have to keep resetting the map as often, and the rewards for autofighting EQ are better than doing that one fight over and over again. Even at half the points per fight (assuming most fights won't be against the right tags) I think it is still far better overall. There's units in there if nothing else.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Buttehrs said:

The game rewards players for that they do, not what they can do.

The thing about progression tiers is that they are as difficult as you make them. If you push hard in the game, you will clear content faster, which means you will be doing it with less roster than someone who takes their time. However, the game doesn't directly reward speed. It indirectly rewards speed. You got to Cav faster than the average player, so you benefit from the rewards for being Cav for longer than someone who took longer.

In the same way, the people who got to TB are earning those rewards before you, until you reach TB. That's just the way progression based games work.

And yes, the rewards could be a little better. They could always be a little better. If they were a little better, they could still be a little better. Being a little better wouldn't matter, you can't even tell if they are a little better than originally intended now.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

The game rewards players for that they do, not what they can do.

The thing about progression tiers is that they are as difficult as you make them. If you push hard in the game, you will clear content faster, which means you will be doing it with less roster than someone who takes their time. However, the game doesn't directly reward speed. It indirectly rewards speed. You got to Cav faster than the average player, so you benefit from the rewards for being Cav for longer than someone who took longer.

In the same way, the people who got to TB are earning those rewards before you, until you reach TB. That's just the way progression based games work.

And yes, the rewards could be a little better. They could always be a little better. If they were a little better, they could still be a little better. Being a little better wouldn't matter, you can't even tell if they are a little better than originally intended now.
    My most important point here was that the store sucks for cavs/ me personally. I accept that better rewards deserve to go to players who have put in more effort than myself but I was mearly complaining that it sucks for cavs which is a little weird considering cav is the 3rd highest progression level. But yeh it seems cavs dont get considered in terms of rewards let alone the people below cav. In basic terms I'm complaining because the rewards aren't good enough for me but I should probably be TB by now anyway so it was just mindless complaining.