**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stomping spiders milestones not giving credit for fights in quest

Trying to get points for this milestone and noticed when I fight spiderman stark enhanced in a quest it’s not giving me credit towards the milestone. Did a duel against him and it gave me credit. It says fight this champ in any game mode so why isn’t it giving credit for the fights I did against that champ in a quest?

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian
    I just tested the Act 1.2 Stark Spidey, and he counted towards the objective just fine. So while there might be a bug with the objective not counting certain defenders, it does not appear to be a universal quest thing, nor does it appear to be a special 1* thing.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I just tested the Act 1.2 Stark Spidey, and he counted towards the objective just fine. So while there might be a bug with the objective not counting certain defenders, it does not appear to be a universal quest thing, nor does it appear to be a special 1* thing.

I fought act 1.2 Spidey 6 times
    It didn't count for me
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

I fought act 1.2 Spidey 6 times
    It didn't count for me
    I just fought 1.2 stark spidey twice and it counted both times for me.

Seems to poke a hole in Pikolu’s theory unless maybe they fixed a bug after you tried it. This is a topic it would be nice to get some clarity from Kabam on either way.

I know there were a lot of issues with this month’s update and some fixes were announced and some fixes were not.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Once we noticed this issue with act 1 content not counting for this objective we investigated and made the necessary adjustments. This should work as intended now.

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.