**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Don't show other player medals in battlegrounds

Bad enough to know you've lost let alone to see you've progressed another player.....it's bs to see there medal progression.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    This one is actually something they should do. As well as of course, they long-awaited option that they promised to turn off emotes, which they are pretending like they have forgotten about it
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bad enough to know you've lost let alone to see you've progressed another player.....it's bs to see there medal progression.

Bro is a villian, bro prays for others dawnfall 💀💀💀
    If dawn is the first appearance of light in the sky , is dawnfall the first dissapearance?
  • Options
    Don’t really see the issue here
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,335 ★★★★

This one is actually something they should do. As well as of course, they long-awaited option that they promised to turn off emotes, which they are pretending like they have forgotten about it

Have they even made any official comments about Emotes post release?

New emotes or even something like "we are seeing a good percentage of the playerbase use emotes", or like you said something about disabling emotes entirely?
    It feels like an unwanted product feature that Kabam sprung on us and are now just being silent on.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★

You can turn them off though by muting them.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    We're slowly building a society of snowflakes
  • Options

I know that, but its a flawed system. I'm waiting for the option to turn them off that they told us about when they got introduced
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian

I know that, but its a flawed system. I'm waiting for the option to turn them off that they told us about when they got introduced
    Devs have directly told us that there will never be a global option to permanently mute emotes, so you can stop waiting.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Devs have directly told us that there will never be a global option to permanently mute emotes, so you can stop waiting.
    They have said that there would be a feature to turn them off ever since the beginning
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Yeah, don't get why people are so upset with emotes.

Take it positively and move on, or just don't look at the screen when you've lost. Not everyone uses an emote and it's fine if someone wants to celebrate or acknowledge.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Yes, don’t show them. Don’t even show the screens. Tired of waiting on screens to do their thing. I guess this sets up BG express mode for sigil though.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

xLunatiXx said:

Yeah, don't get why people are so upset with emotes.

Take it positively and move on, or just don't look at the screen when you've lost. Not everyone uses an emote and it's fine if someone wants to celebrate or acknowledge.
    They aren’t used to celebrate or acknowledge. They are used to insult and demean.

We aren’t raising a society of snowflakes. Previous generations didn’t have to deal with the internet bringing out the worst in people— letting them act as vile as they want under the veil of anonymity.

Eliminating people’s avenues to express the worst part of themselves is far more important than telling people to just accept the negativity and get over it.

Imagine how this forum would look if community managers just said, “Everyone stop being snowflakes” and proceeded to let people spread whatever hate they wanted.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    We're talking about emotes and victory screen on a mobile game. Get down your horse