**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will MCOC Ever Return for NYCC?

I was at NYCC this year and felt the omission of MCOC booth. I believe this is the second year MCOC has not been there. I remember the feeling of excitement seeing the MCOC booth every year as players try to get the best time in hopes to get onto the Marvel main stage. I miss seeing all my fav youtubers and fellow MCOC players there. Will we ever see that again?

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    doubt it. The impression I got when they made the announcement they wouldn't be there this year was that they weren't going back.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Better if they went to Baltimore Comic Con in late October. That con is centrally located and at a travel hub. MCOC would bring more people to the con and Convention center is big enough to handle them
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's probably better if not. With everything going on in the game recently, likely it wouldn't be a good environment
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Better if they went to Baltimore Comic Con in late October. That con is centrally located and at a travel hub. MCOC would bring more people to the con and Convention center is big enough to handle them

Problem with the the Baltimore one, and I've been a couple time before COVID times, is that the attendance there is sparse at best. Probably wouldn't be worth their time.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

It's probably better if not. With everything going on in the game recently, likely it wouldn't be a good environment

I felt that too. They'd probably yell at Jax and Mike to get on their computers and start fixing bugs.. And they're not even coders!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

My understanding is it isn't entirely ruled out, but it's not exactly likely.

Every time NYCC comes up in internal conversation I yell about sending me there. I've been told I'm on a travel freeze as a result. aha

I've heard the majestic tales of past NYCCs and they awesome interactions with the community. I'd love to be able to experience that, personally. I know there have been conversations about other community events or meetups, but nothing confirmed.

Sounds like you're going to have to pull a MacGyver and just take your vacation when Comic-Con happens and show up with a hand drawn sign
  • Options
    Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    Are you guys coming this year?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Ramil0222 said:

Are you guys coming this year?

No. Have a nice day! And pls do not necro