Can we please get rid of AQ or change it?

Geronimo3124Geronimo3124 Member Posts: 30
No one enjoys AQ. It’s the same boring fights constantly and requires everyone to pick a lane and lock in their champs for 5 days.

I know some changes are coming but it’s going to need way more than doing it 4 days instead of 5.

Everyone in my alliance gets super annoyed when it is back up and running.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    It is what it is. Play it for the rewards given or find an alliance that doesn’t require it and focuses on other areas of the game. It’s a choice.
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Member Posts: 82
    When are the aq changes going live for the 4 days and pick what days you play?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    Joel92598 said:

There is no information on a date yet. Like AW, it’ll likely be suddenly announced whenever they’re ready.
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

AQ, SQ, EQ are boring and repetitive. Arenas are for suckers. Let's get rid of it all. Just log in once a day, and collect rewards and units. That's the way it should be.

Jokes aside. If you feel AQ is boring then why not spice up a bit? Bring new champs that you usually don't use much. Use AQ as a testing ground.

That’s what I do. I bring in champs I don’t know very well to learn them. My alliance ADORES AQ so I also bring in 5* herc just as a crutch cause istg they get mad every time anyone dies in aq
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,397 Guardian

XFREEDOMX said:

AQ, SQ, EQ are boring and repetitive. Arenas are for suckers. Let's get rid of it all. Just log in once a day, and collect rewards and units. That's the way it should be.

Jokes aside. If you feel AQ is boring then why not spice up a bit? Bring new champs that you usually don't use much. Use AQ as a testing ground.

That’s what I do. I bring in champs I don’t know very well to learn them. My alliance ADORES AQ so I also bring in 5* herc just as a crutch cause istg they get mad every time anyone dies in aq
    Dang, I didn't know there existed an alliance that cared if you died in AQ considering you get all the points the same even if you die 🤣

I might suggest moving to a different alliance that doesn't care much for AQ if you're burnt out from it.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    Joel92598 said:

Not announced yet. But with the AW changes going live next month, I would expect AQ changes to be after that and not before.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 892 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

If they get mad in AQ, they would really hate me in AW.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Bring new champs that you usually don't use much. Use AQ as a testing ground.

That's the way to get through AQ.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    They’ve let AQ languish a bit, for sure. The store is more outdated then even the current BG store, which is why I find it odd they updated that one first. The map rewards are a little silly. And they’ve only refreshed the rewards for the top 100 places. Any alliance I am in I continually try to advocate for minimizing the time commitment to alliance quest.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    I dont mind AQ itself - I do mind how much the pots and revives in it cost though.
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Any alliance I am in I continually try to advocate for minimizing the time commitment to alliance quest.

That's why we do 432 day one and 332 for the rest. Gets us over 3k glory. Maps are easy. If everyone is helping, it's over quick which means less time in AQ and more time for other things, or less time in game overall to enjoy real life.
  • Booya5Booya5 Member Posts: 7
    We run 3 groups of map 5, just 2 accounts in each group since we only have 6 total accounts in the alliance. It gets pretty interesting since accounts range from 100k to 3mil but we’ll try different champs each week to keep it more interesting. Still get over 3,000 glory just taking 1 or 2 paths and beating the boss. Aq may not be exciting but easy enough and still worth it for the rank up material.
  • DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Member Posts: 162 ★★
    I feel it's just too long, takes whole day. At Max, one person should get it done with 2 login.

It's not like we have less content in the game at the moment.

• noclutchnoclutch Member Posts: 186 ★★
    I take my freshly ranked up characters for fun & testing in AQ
    I try different duo or trio based teams around it.

ROL winter soldier is no fun for testing anymore, he doesnt cover the 7star or 6 star stats dynamic.