**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does anybody care here about battlegrounds

Today i lost 4 matches all with my elder marks just because of connection issues bugs, I'm losing a winning matche, game crush or just show that infinite loading screen or that weird wifi connection sign
So much frustration.

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Not i
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    I don’t either
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    I care. Although I'm ready to throw my phone from about 50+ Matches and still being roadblocked in Diamond 2.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 826 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Yeah love the game mode but focusing on other content for now. Sitting in Uru II but haven't played much. This was by far the easiest time I've had getting to GC. Made it in the first week and I'm a rather small Paragon account.
  • Options
    OlRalphieOlRalphie Posts: 1
    Yes the only game mode I play outside of monthly side and event quests
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Hate it with every bone in my body.
    However it does have some good rewards I'll admit.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 516 ★★★
    I have a hate and love relation with BG. It's a great game mode with great rewards imo. But the connection and all the bugs are making it less appealing to me. Also, I magically play so horribly in BG matches. In AW and other end game content, I do well!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,035 Guardian

Today i lost 4 matches all with my elder marks just because of connection issues bugs, I'm losing a winning matche, game crush or just show that infinite loading screen or that weird wifi connection sign
    So much frustration.

Sounds like you care.

BG is a rather popular game mode, even outside of the hardcore playerbase. Based on my testing, as many as 250k+ players are at least casually entering the mode, and tens of thousands are reaching GC.

It is often buggy as hell, so it is a testament to both the relative enjoyment of the mode in general and the rewards encapsulated within it that it seems to have that sort of level of popularity. I hope it improves in stability and coherence. Sooner than later.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I play three matches every 48 hours with a deck comprised entirely of 1* and 2* champs.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,772 ★★★★★
    Some metas are annoying but overall I love it.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    It’s great, everyone above me just loses too mich
  • Options
    MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Not in the slightest.

It’s masters war for me, that’s it. BGs is probably good for the longevity of the game and much of the player base seems to enjoy it but I personally dislike pretty much everything about the mode, so much so that I simply don’t play at all. 1 match per season just for alliance rewards, that’s it.

Been playing this game basically since the beginning and personally enjoy masters level war more than anything else so that’s where my focus 🧘🏻‍♂️ goes.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
    I was about to say that I love this game mode when I read first the topic, then I played a couple and got disconnected of one game I was winning and lost the one after because I was so frustrated. I'm down to 70 points instead of 115... so now I will say I hate it :smiley:

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 969 ★★★★★
    I honestly enjoyed the first couple of betas the most. Season 1-3 we’re ok. Since then I don’t really enjoy them mode at all. The rewards are the driver to put time into it for me. But then again, a lot of people seem to love it.
  • Options
    WheelsWheels Posts: 2
    Yes
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 303 ★★★
    I enjoy the concept a lot but I suck at it lol
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Yes - favorite mode.
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    No,
    Because its targeted and tailored for end game spenders.
    And I would have to spend 6.58x the time to get same amount of points if I am not buying elder marks.