**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.3 Beta Rewards, not there?

2»

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

but at this point, 500 6* shards per path is out dated. quest 1 only has 3 paths

All quests have 3 paths..
    What he means is that we would be able to get more shards if there were 6 paths per quest. 9k shards isn't much for the effort, especially when they are so common now
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★

ShuGokis said:

but at this point, 500 6* shards per path is out dated. quest 1 only has 3 paths

What he means is that we would be able to get more shards if there were 6 paths per quest. 9k shards isn't much for the effort, especially when they are so common now
    but there isn't only 9k shards for doing this.. there is a total of 44 placeholder shards throughout the whole thing each one worth 500 shards meaning you get 22,000 shards when the beta ends if you fully explore it..
  • Options

ShuGokis said:

you get 4 for completion/exploration on each chapter then an extra 20 when you fully 100% 8.3
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    I mean thankfully I’m only missing out on 2k 6-star shards but like why should I be punished for Kabam’s mistakes?
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

I mean thankfully I’m only missing out on 2k 6-star shards but like why should I be punished for Kabam’s mistakes?

I have sent in a support ticket, will let you know what they say if we don't hear anything from @Kabam Miike or Jax.. I am missing out on a good fair few shards if this doesn't get resolved.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

Rookiie said:

I have sent in a support ticket, will let you know what they say if we don't hear anything from @Kabam Miike or Jax.. I am missing out on a good fair few shards if this doesn't get resolved.

Cheers mate
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

you get 4 for completion/exploration on each chapter then an extra 20 when you fully 100% 8.3
    Ohhhh thanks for the correction! Now it does seem worth to do it, thanks!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Anyone know if this has been fixed? Don’t want to spend a bunch of time on it until it is…
  • Options

Anyone know if this has been fixed? Don’t want to spend a bunch of time on it until it is…

It is fixed, we’re complaining because we completed paths before it was fixed and we haven’t received the path rewards yet.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

It is fixed, we’re complaining because we completed paths before it was fixed and we haven’t received the path rewards yet.
    Had a reply from support, basically just said they are aware of it and to keep checking ingame mail or forums for update nothing about if we will get the shards back.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Question; (I tried searching but can’t find the answer) is the story quests actually dropping to only 3 lines or is it only 3 lines for the beta alone?..
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    ShuGokis said:

Rookiie said:

Had a reply from support, basically just said they are aware of it and to keep checking ingame mail or forums for update nothing about if we will get the shards back.

Guess we need @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax ’s support.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    IOSJasoN said:

Question; (I tried searching but can’t find the answer) is the story quests actually dropping to only 3 lines or is it only 3 lines for the beta alone?..

99% sure it’s just beta. They most likely just want to capture our experience with Relic / Striker nodes, based off of the nodes that were provided.
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Anyone else getting this when you try to login to the beta server? @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax” is this just my account or many accounts?

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

IOSJasoN said:

99% sure it’s just beta. They most likely just want to capture our experience with Relic / Striker nodes, based off of the nodes that were provided.
    Awesome, Story is pretty much the only content I look forward to in game now personally would have been gutted to only have 3 lines a quest.. Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it..
  • Options
    IOSJasoN said:

Rookiie said:

IOSJasoN said:

Awesome, Story is pretty much the only content I look forward to in game now personally would have been gutted to only have 3 lines a quest.. Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it..

Anytime, happy to help!
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

Seems like a permanent change going forward.

• Options

IOSJasoN said:

Seems like a permanent change going forward.

Holy smokes! Apologies @IOSJasoN , I was completely wrong! And I am shocked with this new direction!