**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Rintrah or Tigrah - who to R5

Can experts here help with who I can R5 between this two

5* Rintrah or Tigrah - who to R5 53 votes

Rintrah
81%
DL864bhuv9191Erza_ScarletJazz_MessengerThatGuyYouSaw235RayhanIshaqueJosh51700GodzEugene_VirtuosodzikidzikSavageBreaker69Wu_Bangerz23PikoluAyden_noah1HaveinchbutYcatsVbnmePowerofpain1001IamFlashJLReignkingTW 43 votes
Tigrah
18%
MegaSkater67Sw0rdMasterCyborg17CowabungaUnknown_LegendUltragamerGrassKnucklesShake_a_QuakeKnightOfTheRealmDragonsnipez 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    Rintrah
    For your level, Rintrah would likely be more useful to you. Great defender and can be a good attacker. Tigra is great as well, but only if you want to take time to learn her.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If you’re excellent with Tigra, do Tigra. Otherwise Rintrah will be likely be better if you’ve not mastered her.
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 103

For your level, Rintrah would likely be more useful to you. Great defender and can be a good attacker. Tigra is great as well, but only if you want to take time to learn her.

Thanks for the advice…. Really appreciate…. I’ve just been surprised about the “Take Time to Learn how to use Tigra that I see everywhere”. Like is there any speciality to her usage.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

If you’re excellent with Tigra, do Tigra. Otherwise Rintrah will be likely be better if you’ve not mastered her.

I think mastering her is what’s next now cos I’ve been hearing that all the time 😂😂

• Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Tigrah
    Choose tigra mate, she's absolutely worth it. As annoying a defender as Rintrah, and even better than Rintrah at offense. She's the rarer one which can demolish the entire overpowered cosmic class.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 566 ★★★
    Rintrah
    Rintrah is much more forgiving of sloppy play, and can do pretty good numbers. To fully utilize tigra takes a lot more skill, but her damage potential is higher. Both are worth ranking, just a matter of who you do first. If you regularly run kitty, then tigra is probably a better choice, just for how good the synergy is.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 501 ★★★
    Rintrah
    Bee2Jay said:

Thanks for the advice…. Really appreciate…. I’ve just been surprised about the “Take Time to Learn how to use Tigra that I see everywhere”. Like is there any speciality to her usage.
    To get the best out of Tigra you have to get your timing right and be able to learn all champion special attacks. When done correctly, you can hold heavy while they launch their non contact specials and release heavy as soon as they finish their animation. The heavy spam combined with unblockable special attacks allows you to put constant ruptures on the opponent and that damage cap is insane.

The negative about Tigra is when you get it wrong, her defense is sub par and she takes a lot of damage. Seeing as Tigra's attack is high risk until you master the above, most people take a while to learn her.

Rintrah is easier because you can push the opponent to the wall, root them and launch light and mediums to place several ruptures, when you reach 2 bars of power you just launch special 2. If luck os on your side, you crit for 150-200k damage.

Rintrah can take a hit. You can easily stand 2-3 special 3s against a higher PI opponent. Safer way to apply neutralize and ruptures than Tigra. Tigra has a higher damage cap and once mastered is more consistent. Your call on who to take. Give yourself a few months on Tigra, it doesn't happen overnight.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Tigrah

Choose tigra mate, she's absolutely worth it. As annoying a defender as Rintrah, and even better than Rintrah at offense. She's the rarer one which can demolish the entire overpowered cosmic class.

As annoying as rintrah on defense? What?
    She’s the choice here because she’s miles better on attack but that statement about defense is just wrong
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Tigrah
    Tigra is miles better than rintrah only thing he’s better at is defense she tops him in buff control damage and speed
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

Bee2Jay said:

To get the best out of Tigra you have to get your timing right and be able to learn all champion special attacks. When done correctly, you can hold heavy while they launch their non contact specials and release heavy as soon as they finish their animation. The heavy spam combined with unblockable special attacks allows you to put constant ruptures on the opponent and that damage cap is insane.

The negative about Tigra is when you get it wrong, her defense is sub par and she takes a lot of damage. Seeing as Tigra's attack is high risk until you master the above, most people take a while to learn her.

Rintrah is easier because you can push the opponent to the wall, root them and launch light and mediums to place several ruptures, when you reach 2 bars of power you just launch special 2. If luck os on your side, you crit for 150-200k damage.

Rintrah can take a hit. You can easily stand 2-3 special 3s against a higher PI opponent. Safer way to apply neutralize and ruptures than Tigra. Tigra has a higher damage cap and once mastered is more consistent. Your call on who to take. Give yourself a few months on Tigra, it doesn't happen overnight.
    Woooooow…. This is soooo detailed…. Thanks mate 💯
    Really appreciate your time out on this… you’re so right on Rintrah’s rupture 😀 it’s stacks so high….. Ill just take it easy to learn Tigra but for now Rintrah all the way 👍🙏🏽
  • Options

Not like I don’t like Tigra, I guess with the little I’ve been familiar with her usage, when you loose grip on her blocking, she takes in too much damage.. she’s also badass on attacking which I must commend. All in All I’ll just have to properly master her then….
    Thanks for your advice mate ✌️