I accidently made a new account with my maind accounts email and now i cant log back in my main

InfernomanashInfernomanash Member Posts: 28
Hey @Kabam Miike i need your help ,recently i got logged outnof my main account by accident and then created a new account with my mains email id ,now whenever i login to the game it takes me to the baby account and not my main ,i raised several tickets but the team kept saying " the information provided to our security qurstions are incorrect" i dont know how to fix this and i want really want my main account back ,i have proof of ownership

Comments

• InfernomanashInfernomanash Member Posts: 28

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★
    Try to change the new one to a different email account?
    How do do that hungary hippo
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,110 ★★★★★

Try to change the new one to a different email account?

Love your nickname
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,024 Content Creator
    Try reformatting your dates. Support gave me the run around for like three emails before I realized the dates I provided were using slashes instead of dashes, and that fixed it. It can be annoyingly particular about that. So instead of Month Day, Year do Year-Month-Day (yyyy-mm-dd)
    thank you mam ill try this too ,ill surely inform you if it works
  • Rajiv556Rajiv556 Member Posts: 1
    I went through all of this to link my kabam id to my account that was linked to Google play and everytime it said wrong info I even had the slashes for the dates and still wrong
    In my case the email i used for my.main account ,is now logging me into a new lvl 1 account idk what happened ,i was playing 8.3 beta and got logged out accidently ,after a couple of hours when i logged back in ,it created a new account with the same email id
    Now i just want to log in back to my main and delete the newly made account
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    Not sure if this will work but for me when I switch accounts I dont log back into my main. I log out of my second and just click the background of the sign in page and it takes me back to my main
    thats the problem @Ace2319 i am not getting that screen it just says "START" and begins to make a new account,that feature was good idk why the hell it isnt showing now
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    Would starting an account and then trying to log out work?
    did that too
    same result mate
    this is already my second account ,first one got hacked ,if i loose this i will be just shattered will never continue again
  • ErrangErrang Member Posts: 76
    You have first 2 purchases as nothing — think hard, for me the first “purchase” was buying the game for $0, and then apparently I spent $4.99 a few months later… was back when I was level 10 or something, didn’t even remember it.
    @Kabam Zibiit please help me find my old account i raised several tickets but getting the same result saying"Some information that was provided to our security questions is incorrect. Please review these details and see if anything needs to be adjusted." can anyone help me fix this please

@Errang i literally never spent a single dollar in game thats why i mentioned as "NA" can u tell me what else i should fill in your opinion

@Errang i literally never spent a single dollar in game thats why i mentioned as "NA" can u tell me what else i should fill in your opinion

At the minimum you spent $0 to get the game in the first place, give them that date — it’s silly.. but spending $0 is apparently a real world $$$ transaction.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★

How do do that hungary hippo

Ask Kabam Support if they can do that.
    Hm.. one horrible possibility is that the Kabam unlinked the original account from your email when you added the new account.
    Okayy man
    Is there a way to link it back to my old account and unlink it from.my new account @Errang @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit PLEASE HELPPP ME
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    how can I update my email address that was linked to my account. I no longer using it (yahoo) and would like to use my Gmail instead & I lost all the info such as date account created, first 2 purchases real money, it was in IOS but now I'm using Android.. I won't be able to verify that I'm the original owner of the account.
  • LS69JSDLS69JSD Member Posts: 13
    It is very frustrating when the support team wants you to verify your account. Some of us have been playing a few years. And then We are asked to go back years just to verify.

Why can they not just give you the instructions to recover your account? It gets frustrating when you have to change phones cause the phone you have no longer will do an update or you change phone for a technical problem. Then when you try to log in, you get a whole new account started and get a run around to get to your old account.

• KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    How can I provide those details when I'm no longer on iOS and it was 8 years ago.. sigh
  • Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Member Posts: 52
    This happend one time for me too just click on forgot password
    edited June 2023

Is there a way to link it back to my old account and unlink it from.my new account @Errang @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit PLEASE HELPPP ME

Lol… I’m flattered being put on the same level as the mods, but please — I’ve just had a frustrating experience verifying my account the first time I had an issue; so I just know the one bit.

And the other is just me thinking out loud.

I can sympathize potentially losing my main account… sadly I have no idea how you would convince Kabam that it is your account; in this cynical world, that could be just what someone who bought an account would say. You have the same forum name as on the account, I’m assuming that’s a good thing?

As frustrating as it is, your best bet is to work with the support team.

My suggestion would be to go through your payments every year and note down those dates — maybe nothing, but that’s how I found out my spending, it was so small, and was probably a gift card, which is why it slipped my mind.
    Thanks for the help man ,but im afraid i havent spent anything in this game yet ,all i can do i give them screenshots of my achievments hopefully a kabam employee helps me out