Act 7 and beyond

Windows10Windows10 Member Posts: 54
I just finished act 6 a couple days ago. I was wondering what are some of the good champs that can be used overall for act 7? Any underated champs? Also, is there any other content I should do before I take on act 7?

Comments

• Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Nah feel free to hop right in to Act 7
    The good thing with content beyond Act 6 is that any decent champion can do the content so long as they can counter or work with the nodes.
    So if you don’t have the so called “god-tiers” don’t worry because even your lesser rated champs can do the work
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    Act 7+ it is more important to have a diverse roster and know how to read the nodes so you can bring the right champions. When all else fails, herc and ghost can brute force most of the content.

Mcoc noob has good guides for act 7
  • Windows10Windows10 Member Posts: 54
    Unio77 said:

The good thing with content beyond Act 6 is that any decent champion can do the content so long as they can counter or work with the nodes.
    So if you don’t have the so called “god-tiers” don’t worry because even your lesser rated champs can do the work

Do you know what rank your champs have to be to do alright? I mean the minimum pi/rank?
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Windows10 said:

Unio77 said:

Do you know what rank your champs have to be to do alright? I mean the minimum pi/rank?
    I’d recommend having at least r5 5* and above. R4 5* should be fine anything lower is gonna be very difficult
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Windows10 said:

Unio77 said:

You get bonuses for using 6*. You don’t have to use them but the bonus is nice.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    Windows10 said:

Unio77 said:

The minimum is simply what you are able to handle. There really isn’t any way to specifically say “have this champ at least this size”. Scout the paths, formulate your team and have a go at it. If it’s too tough, step back and work on building up the roster. But if you survived Act 6, Act 7 will feel a good bit like a cake walk in some ways.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★
    Windows10 said:

I just finished act 6 a couple days ago. I was wondering what are some of the good champs that can be used overall for act 7? Any underated champs? Also, is there any other content I should do before I take on act 7?

You'll find completion runs in Act 7 are more fun and less painful than anything you did in Act 6.