**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

help me with my 6* science rank up

Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I haven’t started act 7 yet, but i’m currently thronebreaker. I also recently got a 6* Science AG, but here’s some pics of the roster if they help in any way.

help me with my 6* science rank up 16 votes

Hulk- give AG
12%
Spity68LBN1 2 votes
Hulk unawakened
68%
RaganatorCtfz35TheExit27Ben_15455Lpoo[Deleted User]ThePredator1001Ultragamerwillrun4adonutMarvelfan30spider_man_guy_123 11 votes
other- please specify in the comments❤️
18%
BluestoneDart1981ChiefMufasa 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Hulk unawakened
    Save that AG for someone more in need of it in the future. Hulk can definitely get ranked up though. Have fun with him.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Id say save the gem for someone dependent on it like spot, rank up spider ham, he's an absolute beast and got some degen immunity, overall spider ham is completely and utterly under-rated.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hulk or torch. Torch gets so much done id rank him up first, even though you have the 5*, double torch is double the fun (2 prefights) and you'll eventually appreciate the increased health pool of the 6*.

But, If you want a different option now, Hulk smash. Spider ham is a sleeper too. Probably wouldn't use a gem on any of them since it's icing on the cake. Your best use of the AG is probably 2099, but he needs lots of sigs to do what he does best so consider if you want to make that commitment now, or not. You already have Antivenom to pair with him...
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    other- please specify in the comments❤️
    Torch is going to be most beneficial to a growing account like yours. Pump him up and start wrecking those pesky mystics!!!
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Spot
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Hulk unawakened
    Hulk is a very useful champ better for questing than torch tbh since he’s tanky got damage and poison immune id rank him
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    I’d rank up Torch.