**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[misinformation]

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    La_Flame said:

all

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

If this isn't legit, that's not cool.

News will be given out by Tommorow I think, (if they choose to address it)
    He just tweeted 4 hours ago. I'd never say something like this normally, but that wasn't cool so here goes.
    Ass.
    4 hours from now anything could have happened, please be a little more respectful whilst we wait for more information from Kabam themselves
    Don't talk to me about respect. You just spread misinformation about one of the most well-known members of their Staff being dead.
    Enjoy the time you have left on here.
    I’m not lying though, what is your problem? Why would I lie about something like this?
    You make an extremely sensitive claim based on information from global chat and "a trusted source on line", you truly expect us to believe you?
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    This is the fastest i Saw a thread reach 30 comments
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    La_Flame said:

all

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

He just tweeted 4 hours ago. I'd never say something like this normally, but that wasn't cool so here goes.
    Ass.
    4 hours from now anything could have happened, please be a little more respectful whilst we wait for more information from Kabam themselves
    Don't talk to me about respect. You just spread misinformation about one of the most well-known members of their Staff being dead.
    I’m not lying though, what is your problem? Why would I lie about something like this?
    Your post history doesn't exactly scream "trustworthy news source"
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

Ass.
    Sorry, dead? When did he say someone died? I missed this misinformation.
    Oh yeah cause you use RIP when someone has indigestion...
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★

This is news to me

HE LIVES!
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

This is news to me

I hope the shock doesn’t get you.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,471 ★★★★

This is news to me

My GOAT 🙏🏻
  • Options
    edited June 2023

This is news to me

Hey ,mike, sooo who brought you back?

💕
  • Options
    La_FlameLa_Flame Posts: 26

La_Flame said:

all

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

Ass.
    My post history is just suggestions for the game, I can assure u that I wouldn’t post this if I didn’t know the information was not 100% correct, you will see for yourself later on when kabam announce it themselves, for now let’s all just send our thoughts and prayers to his family
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

This is news to me

❤️
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★

This is news to me

Must have been the Rev someone posted.
  • Options
    La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

all

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

Ass.
    My post history is just suggestions for the game, I can assure u that I wouldn’t post this if I didn’t know the information was not 100% correct, you will see for yourself later on when kabam announce it themselves, for now let’s all just send our thoughts and prayers to his family
    Your post history is officially showing that you are a detriment to this community and possibly humanity as a whole. Do better.
  • Options

This is news to me

They have cloned him, tell us something only the real miike knows
  • Options

This is news to me

I guffawed 😂
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Regardless of whether or not this is true, this is such a sickening post. If in the unfortunate event this is true, then I think it’s disrespectful that you bring this up before the company release a proper statement. And if, in the more likely scenario, this is false, all you’re doing is spreading blatant disinformation. I’m not even going to get into how poor a decision it is to trust the global chat.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    La_Flame said:

This is news to me

They have cloned him, tell us something only the real miike knows
    This isn't even funny at this point. There are things you joke about. Death isn't one of them.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
    Coppin said:

TheExit27 said:

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

Ass.
    RIP OP... does that mean the OP is dead?
  • Options

Regardless of whether or not this is true, this is such a sickening post. If in the unfortunate event this is true, then I think it’s disrespectful that you bring this up before the company release a proper statement. And if, in the more likely scenario, this is false, all you’re doing is spreading blatant disinformation. I’m not even going to get into how poor a decision it is to trust the global chat.

What’s wrong with global chat?
  • Options
    Coppin said:

This is news to me

He owes me 40 units
    Oh god. Imagine if this wasn't the case and you posted a revive for someone who was actually dead 🥶
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 969 ★★★★★

This is news to me

We all knew you were really Hercules, that immortality buff kicked in just at the right time.
  • Options
    All hail the ban hammer king, @Kabam Miike !
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,611 ★★★★

This is news to me

Jax used infinity gauntlet! Snapped you back!
  • Options
    TheExit27 said:

Coppin said:

TheExit27 said:

La_Flame said:

La_Flame said:

Ass.
    RIP OP... does that mean the OP is dead?
    Idk if you're just pulling a leg but RIP means rest in piece and is usually used when someone dies. In game lingo it's when someone suffers a less than optimal event.
This discussion has been closed.