**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Titan Pool Dec 2023 Pool Community Voting Results

2»

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

Mackey said:

Pikolu said:

Disappointed that people voted knull and not Sersi

Extremely disappointed that they didn't put this community vote into the game that the community plays 🤦‍♂️, certainly shouldn't be labelled a community vote.
    Probably because every time they do an in game vote we're flooded with people insisting it was rigged. Can't really use that argument when it's ran through a public third party
    Why can't we? By that logic the next summoner choice champ should also be on Twitter too right?. If anything, I'd say it's easier to "rig" the outcome on twitter, maybe not by kabam but one can just go create 1000 new emails and 1000 new twitter accounts to vote, not saying they would or do but no system is immune to potential manipulation .... even political elections aren't immune to it either.

Doing it on twitter allows those marvel fans who don't even know about the game, never mind play it, vote too. That's not cool. At least they can say by doing it in game its 100% the players of the game voting
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Who were all the choices? I don't have twitter and never saw them post anything on the forums or their youtube channel.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Where is this Dec 2023 date coming from?

Going by this post ( https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/7-star-champions/ ), the first Titan crystal is 8/16/23.
    The Titan crystal contains 18 champions (3 pools).

Isn't this vote for 1 of the pools, so wouldn't these winners show up in August? Or am I mistaken, and this is for the addition to a future Titan crystal? Or is this date in line for when they could show up in the Basic 7-star?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Where is this Dec 2023 date coming from?

Going by this post ( https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/7-star-champions/ ), the first Titan crystal is 8/16/23.
    The Titan crystal contains 18 champions (3 pools).

Isn't this vote for 1 of the pools, so wouldn't these winners show up in August? Or am I mistaken, and this is for the addition to a future Titan crystal? Or is this date in line for when they could show up in the Basic 7-star?

This is the 2nd group. They will be in the Titan crystal in August and then into the basic pool in December.

The first pool that goes from the Titan to the basic in October is Attuma, Mr Negs, Stryfe, Guardian, Sorc Supreme and Odin.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

The player base is simply delusional. Even the argument that "I voted for X champion, because he will enter sooner the basic pool" is laughable, because by that time those that will have these champions and at high signature level (which most of them require, anyway) will be the top 1% of the game (aka whales). The only reasonalble way to vote in this polls, would be to pick the worst possible defender and go for him / her. That's all.

But, hey, if people want to fight 7* Spots and Knulls all the time, let them have their fun.

If the only people who will have them are the top 1% whales according to your argument, how exactly are the majority of players voting in the polls ever going to see those as defenders? I'm never going to see a top 1% whale in AW, and I am only rarely going to see such a player in BG slumming in Uru or VT.

The logical approach would be to consider the players around your competitive level and what they might have. Most of the players I am likely to encounter in some competitive environment are likely to be getting these champions around the same time I am. In fact, as a very active player I'm statistically slightly more likely to get them sooner than peers will. So I should vote for champs I want, not vote against champs I don't want to see.

Plus, voting to block champs from entering the game because you're afraid to face them is a philosophy I just can't adopt in a game.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Bulmkt said:

Whom ever the champs are in the titan crystal I won’t be putting resources into their 6* version

These days one needs to be conscious about which 6* they rank to 4 and beyond.

How long do you think it will take for you to get at least one of them? It's better to have one ranked up over nothing since all of them are useful one way or another. In worst case you will have 2 of them ranked up
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

DrZola said:

Bulmkt said:

Whom ever the champs are in the titan crystal I won’t be putting resources into their 6* version

This is the conundrum…lots of these champs are already R4 for me, but I hesitate to rank any of them to R5 if the 6* can still do content. Having messed around in 8.3 beta, it doesn’t feel too rough for 6* champs, but the base stats of a decent 7* would be helpful in some places.

On the plus side, it isn’t the likes of IP, Drax, Cyke etc.

Dr. Zola
    Take the current 7* pool - I own every one of those champs in the 7* pool as a 6*.
    Hulk OG is the only champ I have a R4
    The rest are at R3 or lower.

Going forward, I will not be putting any resources into those 6* that are in the basic 7* pool. Once the 7* titan crystal is confirmed I’ll include the 6* versions.

I have 3 R5 presently
    Herc,
    Wolverine
    iDoom

My feeling is those 3 won’t be 7* anytime soon

Just think back when 6* first came out. The smart play back then was to cease putting resources into 5* and just slowly build up your roster with the new star class.
    Do you have any r5 wolverine gameplay?
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    People were probably voting against some of Kabam’s predetermined picks, and guess what wins in that situation. I just want to make sure that Lady Deathstrike will be in the crystals, because random luck was not in my favor this week. She seems like the kind of tech champ that was desperately needed.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

I regret taking my Spot to r5 now

Don’t worry it’ll only cost you 50k to get your 7* to sig200
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

People were probably voting against some of Kabam’s predetermined picks, and guess what wins in that situation. I just want to make sure that Lady Deathstrike will be in the crystals, because random luck was not in my favor this week. She seems like the kind of tech champ that was desperately needed.

She is in the third group in the Titan crystal, with the others released in June & July
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    part of me wants to not take Knull up now but the other part knows it'll be quite the long ride before i even sniff a 7* Knull and even longer for a dupe.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

Ashacekar said:

For those who haven't looked into Twitter lately, here are the results by community voting to enter 7* titan crystal pool in Dec 2023. How happy are you with these additions? Any feedback? Any champ you wanted but isn't in pool?

PS: I made this image on Adobe Photoshop Mix on mobile. Cosmic class vote is still on at the time of making this post but Knull is clear winner there.

I’m getting really close… 600/20,000
    🙄
    So… I’m extremely happy with these additions… not that it will ever matter for me. (maybe in 2029 when I finally hit 20k shards)
    Look on the bright side...youa are 600 ahead of me and probably70% of the community lol....they acted like this vote actually matters for more than 10% of people who play at that type of level
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    The Titan Crystal is probably Kabam's most certain assurance that this game will survive beyond 2040.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Why can’t folks just play the game and not demand every decision Kabam makes be changed or split into atoms?

It’s done. Move along.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I see a lot of complaints about unduped Knull in other threads. Let’s be realistic, you won’t be pulling Knull this year. By the time you do, you’ll likely have the resources needed to max sig him.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

😭You know how long it will take to even get a titan crystal. I think a majority are already struggling to get a 7* let's alone get a dupe. The only 6* I stopped ranking up is those in the current 7* pool.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    bm3epps said:

😭You know how long it will take to even get a titan crystal. I think a majority are already struggling to get a 7* let's alone get a dupe. The only 6* I stopped ranking up is those in the current 7* pool.

Someone had mentioned that the champs from the Titan crystal would be released in December into the basic pool of the 7⭐️ crystal… so there’s still a chance then to get these Titan champs.
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I disagreed with the skill vote and the cosmic vote…I thought moleman and sersi were clear choices …
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    The fact that Colossus won over Prof.X and Omega Red. Real smh moment.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Disappointed that people voted knull and not Sersi

Watch them pull Knull to ultimately bench him until they can get him at high sig
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Bulmkt said:

DrZola said:

Bulmkt said:

This is the conundrum…lots of these champs are already R4 for me, but I hesitate to rank any of them to R5 if the 6* can still do content. Having messed around in 8.3 beta, it doesn’t feel too rough for 6* champs, but the base stats of a decent 7* would be helpful in some places.

On the plus side, it isn’t the likes of IP, Drax, Cyke etc.

Dr. Zola
    Take the current 7* pool - I own every one of those champs in the 7* pool as a 6*.
    Hulk OG is the only champ I have a R4
    The rest are at R3 or lower.

Going forward, I will not be putting any resources into those 6* that are in the basic 7* pool. Once the 7* titan crystal is confirmed I’ll include the 6* versions.

I have 3 R5 presently
    Herc,
    Wolverine
    iDoom

My feeling is those 3 won’t be 7* anytime soon

Just think back when 6* first came out. The smart play back then was to cease putting resources into 5* and just slowly build up your roster with the new star class.
    Do you have any r5 wolverine gameplay?
    Here you go mate. Enjoy

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JRnDyL_brl8&feature=share9

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Spgh48eYARA&feature=share9

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kap5VreBEL8&feature=share9