**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How many units should I hoard for 7.3 and 7.4 completion

This is a fairly new account. I have some heavy hitters but am missing a lot of key champs, especially for synergies.

I had to use about 40 revives to take down the 6.4 grandmaster. I used 30 on the first day then spent 3-4 days grinding units to slowly and painfully finish him off. 7.1 was completed without many revives. For 7.2.6 I entered i needed about 5 revives to finish the juiced path and another 4 or 5 to finish Gwen master.

All of this is to say I am a moderately skilled player who grinds his way to progress.

Knowing this, and looking at my roster how many units should I hoard up to compete 7.3 and 7.4?

How many units should I hoard for 7.3 and 7.4 completion 12 votes

58%
EliOrSomethingSachhyam257X_E_Cutioner[Deleted User]Sceptilemaniac2Manbatngael2505 7 votes
8%
Lun69 1 vote
0%
0%
33%
JounaaPeeTheGodfather39Jaffa_Yogesh_123 4 votes

Comments

• IcepickisbackIcepickisback Posts: 31

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Speaking from experience, you wouldn't need more than a 1000 for completion. Even a 1000 is excessive imo. I only needed revives for the 2 kang fights, even then I didn't need to dip into my units for revives, cuz I had 5-10 of them in my inventory from the apothecary/solo event milestones/free crystals.

Obviously our rosters differ, so I can't really say for sure, but 1000 should be enough.
  • EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    plan out your paths and check out all of mcocNOOBs completion guide and i don’t see why you couldnt get completion done w/ around 500 units in my opinion
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Just pop up boosts and watch a few videos and you'll be fine ... As someone said above ... You won't really need any revives except for Kangs