Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AQ - When will rewards get buffed

Kabam - AQ is becoming non-existent... It is getting beat out big time by Battle Grounds. It's the oldest alliance event and players are jumping to either BG focused alliance or Platinum+ AW alliances. AQ asks a lot of the players and can use many resources. yes, Glory has helped a ton with this, but frankly speaking, the rewards aren't great. Finishing in the top 150 of all alliances should be a huge thing, but doesn't even provide T6CC. It's almost an entire week long and no T6CC. Come on Kabam! It is long overdue for some serious reward buffs.

Players - Chime in! Let me know if you agree or disagree. How is this affecting your alliances?

Comments

• Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Yeah we been asking forever. Kabam did say changes coming in twitch stream as well as no more 5 day aq weeks. They said be patient we’re doing it. So hang in thier lol

Kabam - AQ is becoming non-existent... It is getting beat out big time by Battle Grounds. It's the oldest alliance event and players are jumping to either BG focused alliance or Platinum+ AW alliances. AQ asks a lot of the players and can use many resources. yes, Glory has helped a ton with this, but frankly speaking, the rewards aren't great. Finishing in the top 150 of all alliances should be a huge thing, but doesn't even provide T6CC. It's almost an entire week long and no T6CC. Come on Kabam! It is long overdue for some serious reward buffs.

Players - Chime in! Let me know if you agree or disagree. How is this affecting your alliances?

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 346 ★★★
    Thankfully I’m in a chill map 6 ally and we place top 500 with ease so no items being used. Champs being locked up is definitely annoying but I’m swimming in t5b and t2a. At this point r3 rank ups are just for fun and additional points in arena. But I definitely agree the rewards are lacking, especially in t6cc and r4 mats. I spend all of my glory weekly on those and it’s just not enough to r4 champs quickly. Which also leads me to the point of the glory store needing a serious upgrade.
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 160
    DUHveed said:

Thankfully I’m in a chill map 6 ally and we place top 500 with ease so no items being used. Champs being locked up is definitely annoying but I’m swimming in t5b and t2a. At this point r3 rank ups are just for fun and additional points in arena. But I definitely agree the rewards are lacking, especially in t6cc and r4 mats. I spend all of my glory weekly on those and it’s just not enough to r4 champs quickly. Which also leads me to the point of the glory store needing a serious upgrade.

Exactly! We're R3'ing champs left & right, but getting an R5 or R2 6* is painful. Where's the T6CC? Why hasn't Glory or the AQ rewards been updated in such a long time? IMO, Kabam is killing a key part of the game with AQ.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

DUHveed said:

Exactly! We're R3'ing champs left & right, but getting an R5 or R2 6* is painful. Where's the T6CC? Why hasn't Glory or the AQ rewards been updated in such a long time? IMO, Kabam is killing a key part of the game with AQ.
    I have 2 r5, 19 more r4, then 61 additional r3. I have catalysts in overflow, over 100mil gold, multiple t5cc in every class, and I don’t buy t5cc with glory. A substantial number of these t3a have been in fewer than 10 solo quests. For some, the number is zero. They’ve become a way to use expiring resources and round out BGs decks.

And I don’t even grind arena. I do enough to get rank rewards on arena wins one-day event, which is usually 3mil points. I do a fight to get 10 units from the catalyst arena and three rounds for 26 units in the trials. That’s it.
  • Options
    I agree. I hope kabam can hurry up and rejuvenate aq
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I HATE AQ WITH ALL MY STRENGH

Wish it was reduced to 3 days or something, and i only do M5, so goddam boring task
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    They don't care about updating AQ because its not a spending area of the game. It has been shown especially over the last year that anything free to play is sidelined indefinitely it seems. Hopefully I'm wrong but history speaks for itself.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting for the day they make it 4 days. They said that was coming 6 months ago lol
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

They don't care about updating AQ because its not a spending area of the game. It has been shown especially over the last year that anything free to play is sidelined indefinitely it seems. Hopefully I'm wrong but history speaks for itself.

I feel like that’s not true. In as much as that more money has been dumped into the prestige race, historically, then virtually any other part of the game. And with seven stars, they’ve certainly reopened that can of worms. They just have to make AQ valuable enough for people to refocus on it. That said the only reward above it has gotten in months has been to the top 100 alliances.