**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs bugged [merged with info]

HyperionHyperion Posts: 64
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Laundry list of bugs:

-No solo event

-No alliance event

-Ranks have not reset

Come on Kabam...please do better
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 439 ★★

Dont think i’m supposed to be silver 1 still
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    For me it started on vibranium. Also i can't enter, it says "An unknown error occurred"

• Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32
    Seems as if everyone is in the current placement they finished in during season 8
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    What a rollout. Started out in GC with GC nodes.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Also, the fights not loading. Just fought once, and now the game won’t let me past the home page
  • Options
    BumpincherBumpincher Posts: 5
    I may have missed something but why do we not all start at bronze, that’s how it should be it was a great way to get rewards no matter ur progression, now I’m stuck where I was last season without the fun of going up through the victory track
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32
    It's bugged
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 303 ★★★
    🙄
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    It's almost like you're surprised that you can't jump into new content and expect the servers/programming to be perfect in the first 5 minutes it is out.
  • Options
    Ryan541Ryan541 Posts: 3
    edited June 2023
    it’s bugged
  • Options
    RealpgRealpg Posts: 41
    It may be bugged since I have no solo rewards and am also stuck at the level I was last season
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is this intentional or bugged?
  • Options
    QuickstarQuickstar Posts: 18
    I’m in the same boat started in GC and the objectives did not reset like last season. Smh kabam can you get something to work when it comes out. We’re in season 9 now it should’ve been an easy no bug start.
  • Options
    Ryan541Ryan541 Posts: 3
    fair point, sounds like a bug to me
  • Options
    QuickstarQuickstar Posts: 18

• Options
    Kaner23Kaner23 Posts: 2
    Yea i just wasted some tribute points, not realizing I was in plat 2, and I went against a paragon guy first match. I just hit TB like 2 weeks ago
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 303 ★★★
    Realpg said:

They may be too busy coming up with these $200 6* Thanos deals to check for bugs

Don’t forget Vision! Some real spicy offers going right now, who even cares about Battlegrounds being bugged!