It's time for Fun in the Sun(spot)! Summer Sales start Jun 30 @ 10AM PT

Comments

• Gunner_GoodwinGunner_Goodwin Member Posts: 6
    Three of my kids started playing mcoc this past week. They are around lv 20-25. (Contender)Today they were excited to partake in some of the July 4th units offers, but there are non in game for them to choose from. Are we missing something?
  • Jekoy619Jekoy619 Member Posts: 1
    I purchase on the web store, but when i open the game, its not the exact item, its the same on the in game, was it just me who experienced?
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Member Posts: 114
    KabamJax
    The web store blocking causing my debit card to get blocked. I tried to both my cards and both would not work. Money isn’t the issue. Is there an issue with using debit cards? Or Keybank?
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Three of my kids started playing mcoc this past week. They are around lv 20-25. (Contender)Today they were excited to partake in some of the July 4th units offers, but there are non in game for them to choose from. Are we missing something?

Sounds like need to be above Contender.

• StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 631 ★★★
    Whoever runs Kabam doesn't want to make money. Timer has started on the unit deals and I won't be able to buy more units until the week. yes i started it on purpose to give me zero incentive to spend more money on this game later in the week. If the timer had not been there i likely would have bought more units later in the week
  • JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Member Posts: 99
    Does this replace 4th of July sales or will there be something in store on July 4th?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★

Does this replace 4th of July sales or will there be something in store on July 4th?

This is the 4th of July sale. It runs through the holiday.
  • Prof4Prof4 Member Posts: 10
    Please what happens when the 48 hour timer expires?
    @kabam jax
    Can we please get clarification?
    I am on the 2nd option and I need more time to get some units to continue.
    If I don't choose does it roll back to the first option?
  • TesladonTesladon Member Posts: 340 ★★
    Super simple process.
  • PikokPikok Member Posts: 156 ★★
    Any idea why solo rewards ends one day before unit offers are allowed to be bought? Solo event ends on Thursday and July 4th offers ends on Friday
  • boorba94boorba94 Member Posts: 8
    how to buy this offer again if the timer of 48 hours has ended, but I did not have time to buy???
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Member Posts: 156
    Just realized I have enough units for the 3rd offer … but I ran out of time…
  • eaz6nejeaz6nej Member Posts: 4
    I just read this post that the offers are only available for 48 hours after purchasing the first one and I just bought $200 worth of units, not sure why this change was made but guess I won’t be buying anymore
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    @boorba94 said:

Can I cancel the purchase of units?
    due to the fact that 48 hours are over, I no longer have the opportunity to profitably spend the units.

You should always try contact Support to help. Good luck.
  • eaz6nejeaz6nej Member Posts: 4

What a dumb job Kabam. How are you going allow us to buy units for longer than the timer on the deals? I just bought enough units for the 3k bundle, but since I bought the 750 unit bundle two days ago I can't? Get your game in order.

Same thing happened to me, dumb event, I just won’t purchase anymore sales then if that’s what they’re gonna do
  • jdubious01jdubious01 Member Posts: 16
    What was the point of limiting the unit deals to 48 hours after the initial purchase? I planned on making cash purchases before Friday and using those units for those deals but now I can’t access them so I won’t be making cash purchases. I realize my few hundred dollars doesn’t mean a lot to you, it’s just disappointing
    I see no justice in the fact that in the unit store for real money, for some reason, we can make purchases throughout the entire designated period of the week.
    and spend honestly accumulated resources - no.
  • rx_placebo1rx_placebo1 Member Posts: 12
    Trying to purchase items from kabam store but so far all I get is rejected with any source of payment. Also causing my accounts to be blocked . When trying to contact xsolla not any better . Any suggestions would be helpful Thanks. By the way account linked, go to store, choose item to purchase, select payment option and says 3032: contact customer support
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Member Posts: 114
    edited July 2023
    Theshark1 said:

Paragon and thronebreaker should be getting the same offers if they made cav get thronebreaker offers

Thronebreaker should have been Able to get one paragon deal just as cav got a thronebreaker deal. There again, Thronebreakers getting the shaft like always. Act 6 is some of the hardest Content. Getting thronebreaker is much harder then getting paragon. I’m finding act 7 way funnier then act 6. Yet cavs havent earn the right to get thronebreaker deals but they always do. Thronebreakers have never really had much in term of special rewards or crystals of their own. They got totally bypassed.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Still unknown (??) whether it will be a HARD ENDING of the original 7-day timeframe, in the case that you start to (or continue to) make your first (or next) purchase during say the last day of the original 7 days.

Will the updated next 48 hour timeframe extend beyond the original 7 days ?

Or will you have to wrap up ALL of your subsequent purchases by that originally specified July 7 @ 10am PST ?
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★

Theshark1 said:

Paragon and thronebreaker should be getting the same offers if they made cav get thronebreaker offers

Thronebreaker should have been Able to get one paragon deal just as cav got a thronebreaker deal. There again, Thronebreakers getting the shaft like always. Act 6 is some of the hardest Content. Getting thronebreaker is much harder than getting paragon. I’m finding act 7 way funnier than act 6. Yet cavs havent earn the right to get thronebreaker deals but they always do. Thronebreakers have never really had much in term of special rewards or crystals of their own. They got totally bypassed.
    So become Paragon then.
  • oali30oali30 Member Posts: 7
    Also missed the 48 hours, didn´t even noticed that there is a timer. Sitting on Units which i can´t spend....looks like this was the last time i spend money on this game.
  • KimoKKimoK Member Posts: 2
    I purchased the 4 tiers within the 48 hour window. I was planning to buy the next round of all four tiers later in the week. No where did it say we had to purchase the second round of all four tiers within the 48 hours. The timers are usually set for the advancement of tiers. Buy tier 1 offers to make the better tier 2 offers available. Buy the tier two offers to make the better tier 3 offers available. And this has always been the case for July 4 deals bc the higher tiers with better offers are only available for a limited time. But starting back from the beginning w the lowest tier 1 offers available to buy is something new this year. FYI The same tier 1 750 unit offer goes away if you went through all four tiers but remain available if you didn’t.
  • oali30oali30 Member Posts: 7
    i wrote the support, got answer really fast, looks like my problem could be fixed.....i hope so :)
    oali30 said:

i wrote the support, got answer really fast, looks like my problem could be fixed.....i hope so :)

Hi, friend!
    tell me what you wrote?
    I've been knocking for two days waiting for an answer
    if you can share