**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

July 4th Deals Underwhelming for 7 stars?

Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 102 ★★
I spent 200$ and bought 18k units worth of deals and only got 1 7 star. These July 4th deals have been the most underwhelming deals that i can remember on July 4th or cyber weekend. I opened 9 7 stars during the 7 star release but only get 1 on july 4th? This is so tragic. It’s like you guys took 1 unit deal and split it into 3 options. Even if i got all the 7 star shard deals, which were grossly overpriced, i still would have only gotten 2 7 stars. And btw the one 7 star i opened was a Magog dupe, thanks.. I feel like it’s your job to keep me enticed and spending money but instead i just got left feeling empty and unsatisfied, so disappointed this year.

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Gifting will probably be the first event primarily focusing on 7* resources
    Till then 7* will be there in deals & offers but not as the primary focus
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    7* are brand new and are going to be ‘overpriced’ for a while. The thing that is being pushed right now is 6R5s, of which there’s frankly an obscene amount on offer. You can get something like 10-12 R5s if you whale out completely this week.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

7* are brand new and are going to be ‘overpriced’ for a while. The thing that is being pushed right now is 6R5s, of which there’s frankly an obscene amount on offer. You can get something like 10-12 R5s if you whale out completely this week.

Agreed. People's BG decks are going to skyrocket in difficulty. Ultimately I still think 7* are worth their weight in gold. Combat power rate alone makes them insanely strong.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    So don’t spend if you’re not happy with the offers. Plenty of us can’t even afford to spend and have to watch as people get a massive competitive advantage.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 ★★★★★
    You knew exactly what was in the offers, you still spent 200 and you're complaining about what?
  • Options
    Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 102 ★★
    It’s the fact that i was able to get 9 7 stars from the 7 star release event spending 0$ but only able to get 1 7 star for july 4th spending 200$ that really rubs me the wrong way. If i only got 1 or 2 from the 7 star event then this would make sense but 9 to 1 ratio, really?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I got 4 from this event. Was expecting 2 max.

I remember how hard it used to be to get 4*. This is significantly easier.