**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th Deals Underwhelming for 7 stars?

Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
I spent 200$ and bought 18k units worth of deals and only got 1 7 star. These July 4th deals have been the most underwhelming deals that i can remember on July 4th or cyber weekend. I opened 9 7 stars during the 7 star release but only get 1 on july 4th? This is so tragic. It’s like you guys took 1 unit deal and split it into 3 options. Even if i got all the 7 star shard deals, which were grossly overpriced, i still would have only gotten 2 7 stars. And btw the one 7 star i opened was a Magog dupe, thanks.. I feel like it’s your job to keep me enticed and spending money but instead i just got left feeling empty and unsatisfied, so disappointed this year.

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Gifting will probably be the first event primarily focusing on 7* resources
    Till then 7* will be there in deals & offers but not as the primary focus
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    7* are brand new and are going to be ‘overpriced’ for a while. The thing that is being pushed right now is 6R5s, of which there’s frankly an obscene amount on offer. You can get something like 10-12 R5s if you whale out completely this week.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

7* are brand new and are going to be ‘overpriced’ for a while. The thing that is being pushed right now is 6R5s, of which there’s frankly an obscene amount on offer. You can get something like 10-12 R5s if you whale out completely this week.

Agreed. People's BG decks are going to skyrocket in difficulty. Ultimately I still think 7* are worth their weight in gold. Combat power rate alone makes them insanely strong.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    So don’t spend if you’re not happy with the offers. Plenty of us can’t even afford to spend and have to watch as people get a massive competitive advantage.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    You knew exactly what was in the offers, you still spent 200 and you're complaining about what?
  • Options
    Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    It’s the fact that i was able to get 9 7 stars from the 7 star release event spending 0$ but only able to get 1 7 star for july 4th spending 200$ that really rubs me the wrong way. If i only got 1 or 2 from the 7 star event then this would make sense but 9 to 1 ratio, really?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I got 4 from this event. Was expecting 2 max.

I remember how hard it used to be to get 4*. This is significantly easier.