Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Cant purchase from summoners market [resolved]

Darshan142Darshan142 Posts: 12
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
I logged into the market to make purchase today but I am not able to purchase anything it keeps telling me to login to mcoc user account even though i am logged in
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    same issue here
  • Options
    Anyone knows how to resolve
  • Options
    5_manns_55_manns_5 Posts: 7
    i am having the same issue

• Options
    FineAFFineAF Posts: 3
    Same here, buttons just don’t work.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★

I logged into the market to make purchase today but I am not able to purchase anything it keeps telling me to login to mcoc user account even though i am logged in

Are you logged in with your Kabam ID tied to your game account? You may have a Kabam account here for the forums but do you have one linked to your game?
  • Options

Are you logged in with your Kabam ID tied to your game account? You may have a Kabam account here for the forums but do you have one linked to your game?
    Yeah I’m def logged into my game account 🤷‍♂️ the buttons make a little movement then feel dead.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    FineAF said:

Yeah I’m def logged into my game account 🤷‍♂️ the buttons make a little movement then feel dead.
    Are you on mobile? PC? Do you have pop up blockers on? Are you on desktop mode on your mobile device?
  • Options

FineAF said:

Are you on mobile? PC? Do you have pop up blockers on? Are you on desktop mode on your mobile device?
    I tried in mobile and pc and both had the same behavior. Mobile def private browser by default and I’ll check pc in a bit but pop up blockers most likely. Good ideas, thanks :)
  • Options
    NineHeavenNineHeaven Posts: 6
    I have the same problem mate! Got recommended Grandmaster bundles in my account.... cannot purchase them
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,620
    Hello Summoners,

The game team is working with xSolla right now to investigate why some of you are unable to purchase Fun in the Sun packages from the Summoner's Marketplace.

We're hoping to have more information soon, we'll provide updates here when we do.
  • Options
    AsianDinnerAsianDinner Posts: 2
    Yo is it just me or is it not letting me buy the new "fun in the sun" bundles. Like I'm trying to give this company money and get some shards like pls take my money.
  • Options
    5_manns_55_manns_5 Posts: 7
    its not just you. This is a huge mistake on their part. Stupid bug like this can cause them to miss out on thousands of dollars. Just hope that they fix it soon.
  • Options
    Same issue here I'm unable to purchase the new bundles only the old bundles which i don't want. If this isn't resolved soon I am going to cancel this purchase as this is probably a sign not to waste money on this game! lol. Perhaps I should buy Apple stock instead more profit in the long term!
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

The game team is working with xSolla right now to investigate why some of you are unable to purchase Fun in the Sun packages from the Summoner's Marketplace.

We're hoping to have more information soon, we'll provide updates here when we do.

We shall see.
  • Options
    Anyone knows how to resolve guys just made the purchase its working now
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,620
    Hello Summoners,

Here with an update.

It appears our game team was able to work with xSolla to find and fix the issue some were facing where they were unable to purchase the Fun in the Sun deals, specifically.

My understanding is, and we've seen a couple Summoners confirm, that this issue is resolved.